All Right! Who Did It???

Patima
on 11/2/04 4:51 am - GA
All Right, Kiddo's! I just wanna know who the guilty party is! I forgot (geez, imagine that) to jump in here this morning to find out which of y'all are responsible for........ TOILET PAPERING MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT!!! I was mighty upset this morning when I opened my garage door to the surprise of my life. For the life of me, I can't imagine any little devils who would have loved to have been involved in either the planning stage if not the implementation part of this devious deed! Not only did it take guts to have done such a thing, but I do believe a few brain cells were missing because this crap-o-la was accomplished with my security lights on! I do believe they were either light-footed or sure-footed because our dog didn't even let us know that anything was going on outside (not much on his part...he didn't even let me know when my car was stolen from the driveway!). The hooligans did use the finest of butt-wipes, Charmin I believe, it was so soft to the touch, at least it wasn't that recycled chip board that leaves a rash behind on your....behind. One hoodlum was so kind as to wrap up the front door for us and zig-zag down the bannister. Am sure he/she had a great surprise when they met Harry, the giant spider who had taken up residence on a web spun across the top of the steps. Am sure we can contact the emergency rooms in the area in search of a young'un who is in a complete stupor and is muttering...."Spider...spider....Big spider". Even our truck fell victim to the prank and was thoroughly decorated with the finest in white! All we needed was a "Just Married" sign and a few tin cans tied to the back bumper to complete the effect! We can't figure out who would have done such a thing since we have no children at home to spawn a feud or anything. Maybe it was just that we were randomly selected from a secret drawing held among the juvenile delinquent youth of the neighborhood. Or, could it possibly have been that on Halloween night hubby sat on the front steps eating the candy while the dog growled and kept the kids at bay......Hmmmmm. Just to let you know.....I am putting up a reward. We still have a big bag of unopened candy which will given to the individual or individuals who help to bring these little brats to justice! Then.....guess who will need all that toilet paper back!!! Patti
C J.
on 11/2/04 5:29 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
UHMMmm..I really wasn't in your neighborhood last night...really...and even though Charmin IS my favorite brand, I , uhhhh, would never waste it! Nope, not me! Now if you send me that candy, I might know someone who knows someone...... Happy Halloween CJ
CAROL H.
on 11/2/04 9:38 pm - FAIRBORN, OH
FUNNY!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits