Holy crap, I cried like a baby..

Deejay
on 11/1/04 7:15 am - Sparks, NV
Hey everyone, hope all is well and everyone is doing great! I cleaned out my closet today finally. I've lost 63lbs from my highest weight and not one single thing from pre-op fits anymore. I was a complete and total clothes horse too. I got 2 boxes and 3 heftys filled and I haven't even touched my drawers yet. My closet rod was starting to buckle under pressure and now it can breathe again. Its so nice to not fit into those fat clothes anymore but for some reason I cried the whole time? I don't know why but my dh just chuckled and hugged me. It was a strange feeling, kinda bittersweet I guess. My local wls surgery center has a clothing exchange and I'm taking them all there, but man its weird to see my closet so bare. Now I'm apprehensive about buying more clothes I'll just have to get rid of in another 49lbs that I have til goal. Hugs, Deejay 257/199/150 -58
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 11/1/04 8:09 am - MD
CONGRATS ON UR SUCCESS I COMPLETLEY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL i DID THE SAME THING FRIDAY AND IT WAS DEF. BITTER SWEET EVEN THOUGH I WAS HAPPY TO PACK EM UP I WAS LIKE GROSS I WAS THAT HUGE!! I TOOK MY LARGEST PANTS 26 AND FIT MY WHOLE BODY IN ONE LEG (TIGHTLY BUT I DID IT) THAT WAS AN EXPERIENCE!! TAKE CARE AND KEEP UP THE REMARKABLE WORK Hugs Jessica 299/227/145
MinnieMia
on 11/2/04 2:00 am - SC
I've been thinking I need to do that myself. I have a ton and a half of clothes that I know the local women's shelter needs (need professional clothes for job interviews) but I just havent' been able to bring myself to do it. Part of me is still hanging on because I'm afraid I'll need them again... I went to Dillards saturday and my friend (a manager there) wouldn't let me leave until I bought a few outfits that fit me...in my mind they (18 jeans/22 top) were fitting fine...until I saw myself in a ladies 14! Gonna have to trust her for my body image until my brain catches up to my body! Congrats on the fabu loss!!! MM 262/251/197.4/130
Sunny
on 11/2/04 4:27 am - Sunny, FL
Hey Deejay, It is a great feeling to get rid of those clothes I am doing the same right now... I have about five bags full of clothes I wish I new someone who could use them if not I asm just going to donate them...Congrats on your weight loss ........ Cecilia Lap RNY 7/28/04 250/185/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views