Anyone ever "feel" hungry still??

LTruesdale1980
on 10/31/04 11:28 pm - Orange Grove, TX
Suddenly, I "feel" hungry. I know that 95% is in my head. But now, I suddenly want to eat and eat and eat. I am not eating and eating and eating but just want to. I have done some bad choices had 2 tamales for a late breakfast, 4 for a late lunch and 3 for a late dinner. I handled them. . .had no problems but know that 4 is just a tad too much. But will I eat all of them for 3 meals again nope. I find that when I try foods (like the tamales) of any kind for the first time, I realize tha tonce Ihave them . ..I am okay. Then I do not want them for quite a while. . .which is a good thing. I have tried a twix and butterfinger fun size candies and nope never again. . .they were toooooo sugary. I am not sure if I am feeling hungry just for head value, stress or if it is because I have not been eating 3 meals (with snacks) a day. I average may 2 meals and a snack. Because of this I feel like I am eating too much at one sit down. Though I am being told I am just paranoid. . .which I think is all that it is. I just do not like this feeling hungry all the time thing. It went away for a while. . .now it is back. Lisa
CAROL H.
on 11/1/04 12:07 am - FAIRBORN, OH
I am 4 months out as of today and yes, sometimes I do feel hungry. I notice that if I haven't had enough liquid for the day, I want to eat more. I also have kind of gotten away from "protein first" and have noticed that the more carbs that I incorporate, the hungrier I feel. So it's back to protien first for me! I started out eating about 1/2 c. 3 times a day with 2 healthy snacks. Now I definately am eating about 3/4 of a cup, but snacking only once. Since Saturday was beggar's night, I tested my ability to 'dump' with 2 snack size candy bars....unfortunately, I didn't. I was really hoping to be one of those people that 'dump' rather easily. But I am glad to report that I was satisfied with the 2 snack size candies.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views