HALLOWEEN WEEKEND food and exercise

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/04 10:28 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Don't ask, because I'm NOT telling! This is a REALLY bad way to be, but I couldn't even BEGIN to tell you what I shoved into my mouth this weekend. I actually did pretty decently yesterday, although I'm certain that my protein was low. I did discover last night that yes, I really DO have a pouch still...that my bottomless-pit stomach that I had for the past few days no longer exists. I ate 1/4 of a meatloaf sandwich and was so full after just three or four bites that I puked it all up and fed the rest to the dog. I am vowing to be 100% perfect this week in my eating, vitamins, liquids, and exercise. I want that darned scale to reach 292 by my four month anniversary, which is 6 days away. Can I make it? We'll see! Pamela -57
joniliz2
on 10/31/04 11:43 pm - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
Pamela- You can make it!! I actually had a pretty good weekend. I got my protein and exercise in both days..but I know I was way low on my water intake. Watched my great niece yesterday...which left me no time to worry about the candy sitting there for the trick or treaters! Joanie
afcmtvrd
on 11/1/04 12:58 am - Circle Pines, MN
It's weird how I too, let myself slip yesterday. I was hoping not to, but I think I let my "old self" give me permission to skip the exercise, and eat things I wouldn't usaully eat. Today is a new day!!!
IrishIze
on 11/1/04 3:12 am - NJ
I did pretty well this weekend. I was really busy and didn't have a lot of time to eat. I had Halloween candy that sat on my mantle all day Sunday, but I'm so afraid to try anything with sugar, it didn't bother me. Rather than going through my whole menu for two days, I'll just give you the fitday.com stats: Saturday: 759 calories, 77 protein Sunday: 657 calories, 79 protein I did ok on water, but not where I should be. ********************** Exercise: On Saturday I walked 2.5 miles, and cleaned my son's room (no easy task!!) and on Sunday, I walked 2 miles and raked a LOT of leaves!! I also helped move some furniture at my Mom and Dad's house. Hugs, Nancy -65
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views