Updated picture!

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/04 1:14 am - Somewhere Else
Hi gang. I decided today to update my profile and add a new picture. I'm now down to 194.5 and couldn't be happier Wow I need to get some clothes that fit though, lol. It still seems like a dream to me at times, that I've lost all this weight. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling this way either. I hope everyone out there is doing great, is happy and is enjoying their day! Linda 268/194.5 62% to goal!
IrishIze
on 10/31/04 1:55 am - NJ
Wow, Linda, you look like a totally different person!! I can't believe how great I have been feeling since the weight loss! I used to spend so much of my weekend laying around and sleeping. Now, there just aren't enough activities to keep me occupied! Today I got up around 7 AM and walked almost two miles. Then I cleaned my son's room (not an easy chore - believe me!). I just came in from raking the front lawn. I have a blower, but thought maybe I could work off some of the excess energy raking by hand - and it's still not even 1 PM!! I'm LOVIN' it!! Have a great day, Linda and thanks for sharing your success with us!! Hugs, Nancy -65
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/04 3:51 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Nancy... I'm glad you've been feeling better lately and been able to do so much. I remember when you were having all your troubles. It feels wonderful to be able to do so much more these days! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views