Morbidly Obese

Monna W.
on 10/30/04 9:41 am - Susanville, CA
I know it doesn't make sense, but I am so excited because I am no longer Super Obese, just Morbidly Obese. Most people wouldn't be excited about being Morbidly Obese, but It thrills me at the moment. I weigh less than I have for 14 years. I am so very happy. The best part is that I don't get hungry. Don't get me wrong, the weight loss is terrific, but just not being hungry every minute of every day is so wonderful. Saw my cardiologist Wednesday and she took me off my cholesterol medication--total cholesterol is 113 and triglycerides 161. Glory be. I do have to go into the hospital for 3 days next week. I developed atril fibrillation post-op and I have not converted to a sinus rhythm. I get a loading dose of a medication and then daily doses. If after 3 days I have not converted, I get zapped with the paddles. Looking forward to that, I can tell you. My small progresses in walking and endurance make me very happy and over the four months they have made a BIG change in my life. Happy Hallowe'en all my July brothers and sisters. Monna -80 lbs.
jcordell
on 10/30/04 12:30 pm - TX
Congrats Monna! I know you had a rough go of it at first, but look at you now! Keep up the great work! I love hearing these success stories!!! Keep smiling and keep the faith! Jeff -81 338/257/188
IrishIze
on 10/30/04 9:57 pm - NJ
Monna - I am so happy that you are doing better...not 100% yet, but surely on your way!! I am also glad to see you HAPPY! I know in the beginning you had a rough time, as I did, but look at us now!! Hopefully, your heart will get it's act together and you don't have to get zapped.... Please keep in touch and let us know how it's going. Hugs, Nancy -65
C J.
on 10/31/04 7:45 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Yes it makes perfect sense! Congratulations! CJ
susan C.
on 10/31/04 10:21 am - vicksburg, MS
only those of us who have been there understand. in 3 minths i have gone from wearing 6x that were super tight to a size 34 and i'm excited susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views