FOOD and EXERCISE 10/29

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/04 11:46 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ok...feel free to post your food intake for today. I'm not going to! It was awful...the worst I've ever done. I'm sure the protein was fine, but everything else had to have been sky-high! I think my eating the past couple of days is hormone-related, because I'm seeing a pattern every month. Funny thing is, it's in the MIDDLE of my cycle, not during PMS. How weird is that! This sucks... Pamela -57
IrishIze
on 10/29/04 11:55 pm - NJ
I kind of had a strange day yesterday. There was an all-day party at work and food out all day. I didn't do badly, but felt like I was eating a lot and didn't get in enough water. Here goes: B: Carb Countdown Yogurt Smoothie, 3/4 scoop Isopure 0 Carb protein S: less than 1/8 of a bagel with cream cheese L: ricotta cheese (out of stuffed shells - didn't eat any of the pasta), 2 cheddar cheese cubes S: Unjury protein powder in lemonade/water D: 1.5 Trader Joe's meatballs with a bit of spaghetti sauce S: cashew nuts (lightly salted) and 1/4 Endulge chocolate bar Totals: 651 calories, 23 carbs, 72 protein ********************************** Exercise: Walked 1.5 miles in the AM and 1.4 in the evening for a total of 2.9 miles Hugs, Nancy -64
joniliz2
on 10/30/04 1:21 am - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
I had a good day..but I at way more calories than Nancy. I had 984 calories and 77 grams of protein! I got between 700 and 1000 usually. I also walked three miles yesterday! Joanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views