Checking in...

jcordell
on 10/29/04 2:55 pm - TX
Hi WLS Sisters! Just checking in real quick. It has been hella busy at work, plus with school, I have NO time...so sorry if I haven't been too chatty lately. Anyways, just wanna wish everyone a WONDERFUL weekend and happy halloween! Keep smiling and keep the faith, cuz u guyz are doin AWESOME! All the love- Jeff -81 338/257/188
IrishIze
on 10/29/04 10:22 pm - NJ
HI Jeff! I was wondering where you were and hoping everything was ok. Glad to see you are still a BIG LOSER!! Don't forget about us now!! Hugs, Nancy -64
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/30/04 5:43 am - Oxnard, CA
There you are!! I had been wondering the same thing as Nancy!!! Glad you are doing great!! Come back to the boards soon, we miss ya!!! Michelle -68 since surgery 101 all together!! Woohoo!
Vivi *.
on 10/30/04 2:25 pm - clermont, FL
hi Jeff, good to hear from u!! don't be a stranger! Flávia
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/04 1:09 am - Somewhere Else
I've been wondering when you were going to fix those pictures on your profile for us. Back when you posted that you had put them up, the girls responded that they weren't showing up...well????? Come on now.....fix them I should be adding a new one soon, going to take it today...down to 194.5 YAY! 73.5 gone...happy happy.... Linda ---oh yeah changed the name...used my BF's nickname for me now...lol...better than having my full name up there eh!
jcordell
on 10/31/04 7:44 am - TX
Hey Linda! WOW you look awesome!!! As far as my new pix, I'm so BUMMED that they're still not up yet!!! I emailed the pic help people, but they are sooo backed up I haven't heard anything yet. Hope they post them soon, or they'll already be outdated! LOL. Take care! Jeff -81 338/257/188
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/04 10:40 am - Somewhere Else
LOL Jeff, you make me blush But wow that is nice to hear As for putting your pics up, here's the best and easiest way. Since the volunteers are so busy, use photobucket.com to help you do it yourself. Joining the site is free, then you just have to upload your pictures to the site, REALLY easy...then if you want to have them show up in the *photo* section of your profile, copy and paste the *URL* line into the frame in the photo section. If you want to add them into your message section, just copy and paste the *tag* line anywhere into your message section. If you need any help, let me know Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views