I'm sorry if I am being s...

Vivi *.
on 10/28/04 11:14 pm - clermont, FL
I'm sorry if I am being self centered and do nothing but vent here, but I really need to, here it goes: It's always something with me, drama-drama-drama, I'll be sooo glad when halloween is over and the full moon is out of sight!! Yesterday I found out that due to the stupid hurricanes, no reputable auto body shop will take my car till at least mid December, so I have to drive a beat up car for another 1.5 months, then on my way to pick up my daughter, I got a speeding tkt (1st one in 4 years) for going 6 MILES over the speed limit, $80.00 out the window!!! That cop was such an a-hole! I was so mad I cried! This morning my daughter, bless her heart, picked up my brand new digital camera so I could take a pic of her in her costume (she was sooo beautiful!), but she dropped my $300.00 camera on the tile floor, I saved for over 6 months to buy that camera... It's garbage now. So there will be no halloween pics this year. At 7:15 am, the dog ran away and I had to chase him like an idiot around the neighborhood for 20 minutes (not even my dog, it's my sister's). I didn't have time to properly walk him, so I'll probably find a gift on my carpet when I get home tonight... Got in the car and went for my 1 hr comute to downtown Orlando, traffic was cruel today! The president of the corporation is visiting the office, I was supposed to open the office and I was 20 minutes late! Great, right?! Guess if my boss is gonna be happy! Oh! And to top it all off, I gained another pound! God knows where it came from, cuz I have been sooo good! I need a hug so bad! I'm so glad I am going to the Florida WLS Meet&greet tmrw, it will be the highlight of the month! -Flávia 223/181.5/115 (back in the 180's...)
IrishIze
on 10/28/04 11:33 pm - NJ
((((Flavia)))), I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. I sort of feel the same way. I really try to keep myself positive, but sometimes it seems like the negatives become overwhelming. Just yesterday I told my friend, "My life would be great if everyone else would quit screwing it up!" I've had times when I gained a pound here or there for no obvious reason, and I just tell myself it will eventually come off. It seems the more I stress about things, the more I have to fight off those "I need comfort food" demons!! Well, let's just figure that things are so crummy now, they just HAVE to get better!! Hang in there!! Hugs, Nancy -64
Vivi *.
on 10/29/04 4:53 am - clermont, FL
Thx Nancy, the extra weight was really the iceing on the cake... I am a VERY slow loser, so I feel as if my WL journey is best described as "taking 3 steps forth and 2 back" all the time... I'm very frustrated at this point. I'm obsessed with the scale, it determines my mood for the day... I made a goal to be out of the 180's by Halloween, 2 weeks ago I was 179, then even went down to 177 and now I am 181.5... I just wanna pull my hair out! -Flávia
JustHat
on 10/29/04 1:07 am - NM
I hate tickets. I hardly ever speed because tickets are so expensive now. But, last year I got one for coming to a rolling stop. Absolutely no one actually comes to a full stop at that intersection. But, I am probably the only person on base to ever get a ticket for it. Look on the bright side, if you have been chasing that dog through the neighborhood a lot, then you probably have been getting your exercise and that extra pound is all muscle. And, now that you have all of the bad stuff out of the way for the rest of this week and next, your going to have a great couple of weeks.
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/04 2:19 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Sounds like you've had it rough the past few days. Hopefully things will get better for you soon. Pamela -57
Vivi *.
on 10/29/04 4:53 am - clermont, FL
THX EVERYONE!!! -Flávia
bobby s
on 11/1/04 3:19 am - Central, FL
Hey, anytime you need a hug you just give me a call (woo hoo!!!) But, anyway, this has been some year for us, huh? I live in Polk where we had the eye of THREE hurricanes come through (and I was just a few weeks post-op when Charley hit). But things will get better. Just one day at a time.... Oh, and what was the Meet&Greet thing? Is anyone invited? Do they have them often? Bobby
Vivi *.
on 11/1/04 3:35 am - clermont, FL
Hi Bobby, yes, it's been a year we will never forget... The M&G's happen every othe month, and YES!!! EVERY ONE is welcome!! Amy B. usually pulls it together and posts it almost daily when the time is approaching! -Flávia
bobby s
on 11/1/04 9:17 am - Central, FL
If you remember, could you please let me know when the M&G happens? Where are they held at? Thanks Bobby
Vivi *.
on 11/1/04 9:31 am - clermont, FL
Bobby, if you lurk on the FL board, you will see all the anouncements. It is a really fun page, where everyone is really nice and supportive! We met at the mall the last few times, but around x-mas we are still looking for a place, cuz the mall will be a ZOO!!! But I'll still let you know when it happens. The next date has not been set yet, but it will prob. be a Saturday or two before x-mas!! Keep in touch!! -Flávia
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views