Finally!!!

kberkihiser
on 10/28/04 4:27 am - Lancaster, PA
Finally!!!!!!!!!! After 2 weeks of not moving on the scale at all (thanks I am sure in part to Aunt Flo!) Today it moved!!!!!! I had my 3 month nutrition appointment yesterday and just felt desperate. Between all my hair falling out lately and my collapsing energy levels and the scale being at a stand still I was feeling like I was never going to lose more! Today the Bugger dropped 2 lbs to 244! WOOOOHOOOO! She said that sometimes we need to make a change and kind of SHOCK our body into losing more. Well, that being said... I went to the gym last night.... did a 45 min quick cardio class (a combo of step and jazzercise) and then did a mile (takes me 10 min) on the eliptical because I was not tired at all after the class. I felt great! She also mentioned with the hair that my b12 and iron may be low! and recommended Nioxin Shampoo. I got it last night and this morning MUCH LESS hair fell out! I did get scolded for drinking my breakfast, now she wants me to only havge protien shakes as snacks between meals and no more that 30 grams a shake! But I was thrilled to see that blasted 2 lbs -- Today I am taking on the Body Pump class at the gym..... Kristy B 306/244/165 -62
bamasweetpea
on 10/28/04 4:54 am - Fayetteville, NC
CONGRATS!!! Keep up the good work. Thanks for the info about the hair loss. Mine is coming out too. I have really thick hair so it is hard to tell. I can tell though by the 15 stands coming out by the roots at every brushing!
kberkihiser
on 10/28/04 5:17 am - Lancaster, PA
I got the shampoo at Sally Beauty Supply - It is actually the generic equivilant I got sublingual B12 at Rite Aid Thanks!!!!! Kristy
Debra O.
on 10/28/04 5:30 am - Chino, CA
Ive been using the nioxin shampoo for 6 months now, and my hair is still falling out in gobs...I have bald spots on top. So it doesnt work for everyone. i cant believe it would work after 1 shampoo, my beautician told me it takes at least 3 months of using it to see a difference. ~Debra
kberkihiser
on 10/29/04 3:18 am - Lancaster, PA
I got the shampoo, conditioner, and serum -- Maybe I just had a good day -- both yesterday and today, the loss was minimal compared to previously - I expect it to take 3 months to see a change in the growth. Maybe I just had a good hair loss few days
brittypie
on 10/28/04 5:50 am - Chicago, IL
RNY on 07/01/04 with
Kristy, Can I ask how much b12 you take and how much it costs? I am on 500 mcg a day (sublingual) got it at GNC for $19.99. I am starting to experience the hair loss thing too!! Thanks
kberkihiser
on 10/29/04 3:15 am - Lancaster, PA
I am not sure of the dosage but I think it is GNC brand - I got 20 or 30 tabs for 6.99 (I got it at Rite Aid in the GNC section) I'll let you know later the dose Kristy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views