Sore Pouch

bamasweetpea
on 10/27/04 11:16 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Has anyone else had their pouch to be sore? Last night I was hurting some but I have had it before. It was trapped air. I spent almost a whole day in two different hospitals before my surgeon told me it was trapped air-like colic in a baby. Well this morning it is pure sore. It hurts when I laugh. It is kind of like a pulled muscle.
melissaross75
on 10/27/04 11:50 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
That is strange, I haven't experienced that. I hope you feel better soon. I hope I don't ever have to go through that. Melissa
IrishIze
on 10/28/04 12:22 am - NJ
I didn't have a sore pouch from trapped air, but I did have a bad cold and cough, and one day my pouch was really sore. I think I pulled a muscle from coughing. By the next day it was ok. Hope you feel better soon.... Hugs, Nancy -64
Sue G.
on 10/28/04 4:29 pm - Aurora, NE
The only time I feel pain or discomfort is if I eat something too dry or i don't chew it good enough or I eat too fast. Then it gets to hurting so bad sometimes I make myself threw it back up becuz it just does not go down and it hurts !!! but once it's out of me I'm fine and can even eat something else sllllloooowwwwlllllyyyy. but I can see where air can hurt too sometimes when I'm uncomfortable from food I'll belch or air will come up and I do feel better but no pain later..
Sandy S.
on 10/28/04 8:54 pm - Surry, United States
I have had that feeling, and I talked to a veteran of GBS and she told me when it gets like that to rub and "burp" it like a baby! I tried that, and it works! Just massage that area for a few minutes, and either the trapped air will come up, or the pain will subside. It doesn't happen often to me, but when it does, I just think to myself, "Burp the baby"!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views