FOOD and EXERCISE 10/27

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/04 9:12 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1oz provolone cheese, 1oz thin ham L~chili ma****il I was full, mostly picked out the chili meat and beans (I estimated it at 1 cup, which I know isn't possible), 1 slice garlic bread D~3oz meatloaf (3oz BEFORE cooking), 2tbs peas, 1/8 cup cottage cheese, 2tbs applesauce, 1tsp mashed potatoes S~1/2oz string cheese (gave the other 1/2 to hubby) Calories:808 Protein: 52 Exercise: 45 minutes treadmill, weight lifting machines 2 sets of 10 reps Not a really good food day. My lunch was actually pretty lousy (except for the bread), but I ate it anyway because my father-in-law paid for it. Unfortunately, it was one of the healthier menu items. Everything else was deep fried! Dinner wasn't bad, though. Pamela -57
IrishIze
on 10/27/04 11:02 pm - NJ
I didn't have a great day protein-wise. I still find it hard to get all my liquids in and then have to 'schedule' meals after waiting 30 - 60 minutes before and after. Anyway, here's my what I ate: B: The usual Carb Countdown Yogurt Smoothie with 3/4 scoop of Isopure 0 Carb protein powder L: Hard boiled egg with mayonnaise; Carb Countdown French Vanilla yogurt (1/2 container) with 1/2 scoop Unjury protein powder D: Eggplant rollatini - 1 roll S: Jello SF FF chocolate pudding - 1/3 cup w/ 1/2 scoop Unjury Totals: 615 calories, 28 fat, 25 carb, 64 protein *************************** Exercise: walked 1.8 miles Hugs, Nancy -64
melissaross75
on 10/28/04 12:18 am - Cottage Grove, MN
Bkfast - 2 slices Oscar Meyer deli sliced turkey, 1/2 cup cottage cheese Lunch - 1 cup homemade chili with tsp of sour cream snack - 3 slices Oscar Meyer deli sliced turkey, 1 oz sharp cheddar cheese snack - 1/2 Post CarbWell Cereal bar Late dinner - 1 cup homemade chili with tsp of sour cream Only had about 40 oz liquids, trying to get more in per day, but it's hard for me still 761 calories 58g Protein I had planned to get to the YMCA and walk but I was asked at the last minute to stay 2 hours later at work, so didn't have time. Melissa -57
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views