Onederland, I'm here!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/04 8:53 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Gang... Well all I can say is...YAY!!!!! Stepped on the scale this morning and no more 2! I am now at 198! Haven't been down this way since before I got pregnant with my 15 year old! So, now that I've reached my first goal, what will I do??? Dance and sing!!!!!!! Linda
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/26/04 10:02 pm - Oxnard, CA
Linda..... That is fabulous and most feel onederful. I have a long way to go before I get there, but it was exciting getting into the two hundreds for me. But you go girl!!!!! : Keep up the great work!!! Michelle
IrishIze
on 10/27/04 12:50 am - NJ
Linda, I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait until I see that '1' in front!! I've got about 14 lbs. to go. Congratulations and dancing right along with you!!! Hugs, Nancy -63
Deejay
on 10/27/04 3:08 am - Sparks, NV
congratulations!! I have 2 more pounds til the onederfuls!!! Can't wait!
Gina F
on 10/27/04 3:30 am - Belton, TX
Dance, girl... you've earned a party! I am hoping to be right behind you... finally ended a stall today, and am down 55 pounds from surgery. Twelve to go before I make it to the Ones!!! Celebrating with ya, Gina F.
joniliz2
on 10/27/04 5:32 am - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
Linda- I did the same thing just this week. Congrtulations! We will never see 200 again! Good bye and good ridence! Keep up the good work! Joanie down 58 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/04 8:37 am - Somewhere Else
I wanted to thank you all for your kind words and celebrations...I don't get on much anymore, but I do try to pop on to read how everyone's doing..and I just couldn't resist posting this goal. We will all get to where we need to be, and I think we should all celebrate those small goals till we reach the big one. Thanks everyone... Linda
alli E.
on 10/27/04 3:06 pm - CA
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is sooo Great! Today I am offically 199!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not believe it! I JUST AM SOOO EXCITED AND I CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even my 16 are LOOSE on me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just feel so much better about my body--- but still am a bit ashamed and cant see a real weight loss.... CONgrats again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views