Just found this Board!

Angie S
on 10/26/04 5:36 pm - Cody, WY
Hello All! November 2 will be 4 months and as of the morning of the 25th I am down 72 lbs. Several inches, but I took the list of measurements to hospital with me and my dear sweet hubby threw it all away. Oh well, I can tell by the way my close don't fit that something is a changing! I read a few posts and now I feel so much better! My starting weight was 325.8. I am 6 ft tall. July 2nd is my rebirthday! I am so glad that this board started! Look forward to getting to know you all! Much Love and Luck! Angie -72 I have lots of questions for others from my month of rebirth just to see if what I am doing is what everyone else is doing, so pls bear with me over the next few days! Thanks!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/26/04 10:07 pm - Oxnard, CA
Angie: Welcome to the Board. Ask away!!! Congrats on the weightloss that is just great!!!!! Keep up the great work and I look forward to your posts. Michelle -65
Ann M.
on 10/26/04 10:34 pm - Norwich, CT
Angie, My surgery was July 6th, we are almost twins! You are doing great-welcome to the board! Ann 71lbs GONE!
IrishIze
on 10/27/04 12:53 am - NJ
Hi Angie! Welcome to the July babies board, and congrats on your awesome weight loss! Ask away! You'll find that there are various experiences and different rates of weight loss, but this is a very supportive bunch of people here. We're always glad to have a new July baby join us!! Hugs, Nancy -63
joniliz2
on 10/27/04 5:34 am - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
Angie- July 2nd is MY re-birthday too! I remember thinking that maybe I didn't want to be in the hospital for the 4th of July..but I realized it would be MY indepence day..so I jumped on it! Welcome and good luck on your journey. You are doing so well~! Joanie
Julianne L.
on 10/30/04 3:50 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Angie! My name is Julianne, and I'm also new to this board. I'm looking forward to reading your posts, and the journey to a new you! You are doing an awsome job so far, keep up the great work!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views