FOOD and EXERCISE for 10/22

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/04 2:13 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B-one bite of my typical breakfast...my dog snatched it from me, so I gave up. L-Ate at Ponderosa...1/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup chili, 1/4 cup mashed potatoes, a few cooked carrots, a bite of bread and macaroni and a couple of bites of "sugar free" mousse that wasn't really sugar free because it made me tired and sluggish (my "mild" dumping stage). This is what I put on my plate...my mother actually finished maybe 1/4 of my meal. They really didn't have any good sources of protein today, as I don't eat fish or deep fried chicken. D-The insides (chicken and cheese, which isn't much!) of a chicken quesadilla at Taco Bell, and one whole taco. Exercise: 45 minutes on the treadmill, (25 min at 2.8, 20 min at 2.5) and weight lifting (machine type) for two sets of 10 reps. Pamela -55
IrishIze
on 10/22/04 11:23 pm - NJ
Pamela, I LOVE your new name!! I've been thinking of changing mine too - we'll see. B: The usual Carb Countdown yogurt smoothie w/ 1/2 scoop Isopure 0 carb protein powder = 20 protein L: 1 Trader Joe's Turkey Meatball and 1/2 hard boiled egg = 9 protein S: 1 scoop of Unjury mixed with Fruit Refeshers and 1/2 stick of string cheese = 24g protein D: 2 Trader Joe's Turkey Meatballs and 1/2 stick of string cheese = 16 protein S: Jello SF FF White Chocolate Pudding - 2g protein Had another Fruit Refreshers with 1/2 scoop of Unjury too = 10g protein I totalled around 550 calories, 15 fat, 18 carbs and 81 protein ********************** Walked a total of 3.3 miles
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views