Did your man cheat?

dana W.
on 10/21/04 8:52 pm - fort worth, tx
Ha,Ha,Ha, u know they said u have to laugh to keep frm crying,,,and u know i tried crying or to start anyway,,, i mean i made face for crying and nothing came out....i think i'm more sick to my stomach than anything ,,,stomach hurts like hell ....Ever had a knife in your stomach and felt it twists? I had never experience this b4 but i think i can relate now. This happens to be not 1 not ,, 2 but the 3rd time i've found,,or caught ol girl over there not as company as they wld call it.. but sitting in the bed. HA = HA AND of course there're just friends and all that bull ****but u know he's so much trouble to be with,,,that the reason i didnt do anything the 1st 2 times is i wanted them to what ASK THEY SAY fall in love and come say i'm going on with her and blah, blah, blah,,,then its more like they broke u with me then me with them,,,i know this probably doesnt make sense to any of ya'll but this was on my mind so i put it on paper... NOW i know the big question is do i want them? Am i still in love with them,,and what now? Well,,no its been a long time and to much water under the bridge for me to still want them and fill the way i use to. still love yeah am not a light switch,,where i cld just turn that off,, but u know sometimes tina turner's whats love got to do with it,,, plays over and over in my head. and last question what now..u know alot of people r good at dishing out its the taking that hurts? We'll see...it want happen now bcz u're looking for it to happen,, but what abt when u least expect it? wld it come as a surprise? WHO KNOWS RIGHT
kberkihiser
on 10/22/04 6:22 am - Lancaster, PA
I hate to say it. Once a cheater always a cheater. You deserve better than someone who would disrespect your feelings and you by betraying you with another. I have been married over 14 years and my husband does not even check out other women when I am around. He says he would be stupid to throw away our family for a fling and he respects and loves me too much to put me through that. Isn't that what you want? You deserve better. My Dad was a cheater and my mom wasted the best years of her life on him and what for? to end up 50 something and single and sour on men? Send him packing.... there is better out there. Hope this was the answer you were looking for. I am sorry to see anyone go through this. I remember how bad it hurt my mom and a few friends I have who have been there. You can do better; Kristy B
Vivi *.
on 10/22/04 1:18 pm - clermont, FL
dito!!!!! flavia
Sarah Joy
on 10/25/04 4:39 am - Hawthorne, CA
I agree with the above. I think it's the rare man that would cheat on a woman never do it again, so if I ever got cheated on I would send the guy packin'. You deserve better, from him and for yourself. Do what you think is best for yourself.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views