What's on the Menu?

sradcli74
on 10/20/04 5:03 am
Pre Breakfast - Carb Countdown Yogurt Smoothie (13 Protein) Breakfast - Atkins Blueberry Morning Start 1oz (13) Silk Vanilla Soy Milk 4oz (3) WATER - 33oz Lunch - Parmeasan Encrusted Chicken 2oz (14) Brussel Sprouts 2 Lipton Tomato Pasta 1Tablespoon WATER - 33oz Snack - Vanilla Low Carb Yogurt 4oz (5) WATER 16oz Dinner - Barbecued Beef Neck Bones 2oz (14) Small Lettuce/Tomato Salad Plain Baked Potato WATER 16oz Bedtime - Nectar Protein (23) Total Protein 71g
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/04 11:14 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~1oz light string cheese, 1oz thin turkey L~1/2 cup (maybe) of fajita chicken and veggies (mostly veggies), 2 bites of refried beans, 2 bites of rice, and some guacamole Snack~1oz light string cheese D~1/2 cup (maybe) of fajita chicken and veggies, 2tbs ff sour cream/salsa 20oz iced tea, 32+oz crystal light, vitamins (ugh) Not sure about the EXACT amount of chicken fajita mixture, because it was mostly veggies and I was at a restaurant for lunch. I wasn't too full, and no-where near puke-worthy. For exercise, I did 45 minutes on the treadmill, and lifted weights. Pamela -52
Lalocaweta
on 10/20/04 1:46 pm - Spicewood, TX
Crossing my fingers here... but have gone two days without ing... Today - ate dinner with some wonderful people I had met on the Texas board - and that was great... B - I don't do breakfast - Know it is "the most important meal of the day" But - it does not stay down. I did have my concentrated protein - which is 18 grams of protein in 3 tablesppons L - Turkey jerky and a hot dog (no bun - just with mustard on it) D - 1/4 of a beef taco, a few chips, some chili con queso, and a half of a Mexican martini.... I am hoping to be entering a spell of no nausea... Anne 260/195/150
Hollie *.
on 10/20/04 3:36 pm - Wasilla, AK
Whats this protien youre talking about? Concentrated? I NEED something since I cant keep much down....THANKS! Hollie
IrishIze
on 10/21/04 2:40 am - NJ
I think Anne is probably talking about GNC Liquid Protein. It's in a concentrated form and is a fruity kind of syrup. There is 18 g of protein in 3 tablespoons. I have a bottle in the cabinet for my sick days when I can't keep food down. Somedays 3T as opposed to a 6 oz protein drink really helps. Hugs, Nancy -61
Hollie *.
on 10/21/04 6:40 am - Wasilla, AK
Honestly, how bad is it? I dont get my protien in, and KNOW I could suck down 3 tbs or more every day...(several times a day maybe?) because I just cant eat enough foods. My stomach does not tolerate ANY protien drink, my stomach tolerates very little. Anyway, thanks Ill take a look next time I go to GNC! Hollie-60
Lalocaweta
on 10/21/04 12:58 pm - Spicewood, TX
Yes - it is the GNC Concentrated Protein...The taste originally was really hard for me to tolerate it. (Suppose to be fruit punch...not sure where they have drunk fruit punch at...) I have found that if I let it sit out for like a half hour - the taste is not quite as disgusting!!! 3 tablespoons is 18 grams. I try to use it twice a day - once in morning (as I can't tolerate food in AM) and then at night - before I go to bed. I use it instead of protein shakes. Remember - keep your receipt and if you don't like it - GNC will take it back even if you have used some of it! Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views