Free Protein Drink Samples (They are Good)

bamasweetpea
on 10/19/04 11:46 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Here is some numbers for free protein samples. If you are like me I would not have bought some of the protein drinks I have tried if I knew how they tasted. This way you can sample the flavors and pick the ones you like. There prices are good too. Syntrax- 1-866-333-7403 Theirs is called a Nectar Drink. They send out 5-6 per box for free. They don't let you pick which ones. I just called and asked for some free samples. It is 11-12 grams of protein per 5-6 oz of liquid. Water or Milk. I tried the Chocolate it was Okay. I am going to try the Crystal Sky. It is suppose to taste like Fruit Punch. Dymatiez-1-800-500-3069 They give you the kinds they have and you get to pick two. They have 19-25 grams per 4-5 oz of liquid. I tried the Berry and it was good! It tasted like homemade strawberry ice cream before it is frozen. I mixed mine with water instead of milk. I bet with milk it would have been to die for. I have not tried the other one yet. I got Pina Coloda. Another person that has tried them said the Mocha is wonderful hot. I guess it tastes like Cappuccino. If anyone else has any different places to get sample please let me know. I prefer to try something before I spend money on it. That way if it is NASTY I am not stuck with the thought I can't believe I spent money on that!
Gina F
on 10/20/04 3:31 am - Belton, TX
Thanks for the info, Carrie. I'm going to call! Hugz, Gina F.
Sue G.
on 10/20/04 9:44 am - Aurora, NE
Thanks I'm going to give them a call and get some samples I really have a hard time with Protein drinks. I was told to mix it with Carnation Instant Breakfast but it started to make me sick like dumping syn. so I quit taking it and tried to eat my proteins. I'm doing ok but would like to get more protein in me per day so this could help if I can find one I can just drink with milk...
Micmomof3
on 10/21/04 12:06 am - Jacksonville, fl
Thank you so much for this info! I am going to call both places as soon as I get off line! Thanks again, Michelle.
bamasweetpea
on 10/21/04 1:18 am - Fayetteville, NC
Ya'll let me know which ones you like and which ones you don't like. We should keep in touch with each other and give feedback.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views