3 Months Out & No Longer Morbidly Obese!!!

kberkihiser
on 10/20/04 2:00 am - Lancaster, PA
Heather; I can so identify with you on the Winter coat thing!! Last winter I got a really nice Eddie bauer coat too! The first winter coat since my weight gain that "fit" me and looked nice! I also have a hard time packing up my "Nice" fat clothes! It will take a while to amass "nice" thin clothes!! Congrats and Thanks Kristy B 306/246/165
bamasweetpea
on 10/19/04 11:21 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Wonderful! I too have actually started enjoying shopping. I no longer get depressed when I get in the dressing room! As for being tired that might be due to you getting dehydrated. My dietician said that we could get dehydrated really quick and that we would get tired from it. Try concentrating on your water for a day and see how you feel the next day. It is really hard for me to do the water and the protein. Here are some numbers to get protein powder samples to mix with water or milk. I just got mine in the mail. They taste good. Syntrax-1-866-333-7403 theirs is called a Nectar drink. They have 11-12 grams of protein in 5-6 oz of water or milk. I tried the chocolate last night it was OKAY I am going to try the crystal sky tonight. It is suppose to taste like Fruit Punch. You get 5 or 6 samples in the box for free. Dymatize-1-800-500-3069 theirs is over 20 grams for 4-5 oz of water or milk. Monday night I tried the Berry Blast it was GOOD. It tasted like homemade strawberry ice cream before it was frozen. I made mine up with water I bet with milk it would be WONDERFUL! You get two flavors per box for free. The other one I got was Pina Coloda. They give you a list over the phone and let you pick. They say the Mocha is good hot. This way you can get the protein and water/liquid intake at one time. I eat cheese sticks and deli meat for extra protein. The Deli Meat is available in a variety of ways which is good because I dont get board with the same old thing. Good Luck with the check up.
kberkihiser
on 10/20/04 2:02 am - Lancaster, PA
Those sound pretty good!!!! I'll have to try them! Thanks and congrats on the loss! Kristy B 306/246/165
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 10/20/04 2:51 am - MD
Congrats to all my WLS buddies ... I weighed this morning and i am 231 from 299 ...68 lbs wahoo ...i just cant get over how we all have come sooo far in just 3 months its awesome Jessica 299/231/145 86 more lbs to loose
Sue G.
on 10/20/04 10:05 am - Aurora, NE
Wow!! That's great! you must be doing things right or you wouldn't be losing so well. Just think what it will be like at 6 mons or 1 yr.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views