Can't figure it out....

IrishIze
on 10/19/04 12:19 am - NJ
I can't quite get a handle on how my new pouch is working. Last week I couldn't get anything in - lots of throwing up and discomfort in my tummy. This week I'm like a bottomless pit and my pouch is devouring everything I put in. Last week I ate a bit of tuna and threw up for HOURS - lots of the foamies. Last night I tried tuna again, and if I didn't stop myself, I could have eaten the whole can. I seem to have weeks where I KNOW I had WLS, and then I have weeks like this when I feel like nothing has changed at all. Does anyone else have this going on? Hugs, Nancy -61
Heather M.
on 10/19/04 12:45 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
Oh do I. Day before yesterday I was able to eat a whole one of the microwave size hormel chili (no beans) with cheese on top. Lastnight when I tried it I ate just over half and was so miserable, I ended up making myself throw up becuase of the extreme discomfort. Which afterwards I was perfectly fine. It goes back and forth. Heather -48
bamasweetpea
on 10/19/04 11:49 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Yeap! Been there. I think our pouches just like to keep us on our toes! It is also like somedays I can eat everything in site and others I can not stand the thought of food. Hang in there. I am learning new things about mine EVERYDAY!
dana W.
on 10/20/04 11:41 am - fort worth, tx
Im with u,,, last night i couldnt get one pc of chicken in, now today i ate 4 pcs wings and 1/4 cup of rice,,hot sauce ,,sweet and sour sauce,,,and this morning sals, bury steak and corn..3 mini box's of candy...and a tuna sandwich on 1 bread.. and i am so scared that i'm gonna gain weight ,,,what is up with not eating one day then eating forever the next? dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views