Tilapia fish

Monna W.
on 10/17/04 5:44 am - Susanville, CA
I hope I have spelled that correctly. What is Tilapia fish? How do you prepare it? I have seen it mentioned several times on this board. I did not eat seafood before surgery, but am finding that I like the taste of most of it. Monna
IrishIze
on 10/17/04 7:34 am - NJ
Tilapia is a mild white fi**** really is very nice - not real fishy tasting. I'm having it tonight. The way I make it is very simple. I put it in a Pyrex dish with some lemon juice, minced garlic and slice an onion thin. I cover it with plastic wrap and microwave on high for about 4 mintues. That's it. It really is moist and delicious - I would suggest you giving it a try. According to fitday.com, 3 oz. is 81 calories, 1 fat, 0 carb, and 17 protein. Hugs, Nancy -61
Towanda S.
on 10/17/04 9:53 am - Somewhere in, CT
Tilapia fish...yum We marinate it for a bit and then grill it in a frying pan on the grill. Then always squeeze fresh lemon on it just before eating. I eat that all the time. yum. Towanda
TJ B.
on 10/18/04 12:52 pm - Texarkana, AR
I find it at SAMs CLub. You can get it breaded or not. The unbreaded is probably better for us. I use the lemon pepper and just through it in the oven. It is great. Tj Brown
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views