HAIRLOSS HELP!!!

Tara118
on 10/17/04 3:18 am - Trenton, OH
I heard the same thing about the need for protein to keep your hair. I had a c-section and also lost some hair but it was due to a hormonal change which could be the reason due to your tubal. It is important to take your vitamins and protein to keep that hair and yes it should grow back. I have never heard of anestesia doing it to your hair. That could be a part of it though. Tara 305/244/170
karrie777
on 10/17/04 7:33 am - Glade Park, CO
hi, i am three months post-op. i have been losing my hair for a while now. To be honest i don't get all my protien. i will be making sure though. i got new protien powder from my chiropractor. the stuff is yummy. it is not all thick and chalky. it has 20 protiens per 8 oz. serving. i will be very happy when my hair does start to grow again. isn't losing the weight just fun!!! karrie
Debbie M.
on 10/18/04 7:02 am - Oak Park, CA
What's the name of the new proteim from your chiropractor? My protein is 18 but that's per 16 oz...so if I could double the protein without doubling the amount to drink that would be awesome! Thanks! Debbie 255/205/130
Kelle W
on 10/19/04 4:56 am - Atlanta, GA
I asked my surgeon about this and he said there isn't anything that can be done about it. He said it isn't related to protein intake or anything else, other than the rapid weight lose. He said it's the same as when anorexics loose their hair, the malnutrition factors of this surgery. Even if you take your vitamins and get all your protein, you're probably going to lose some hair. Mine just started falling out about 2 weeks ago...hope it stops soon! Kelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views