Head hunger problems anyone?

Sharon M G.
on 10/12/04 2:08 pm - Radcliff, Ky
Has anyone had head hunger problems? It is a big problem for me. Any suggestions? I am so frustrated that I could scream sometimes. My WLS was 7/30 and I'm only down 45lbs and I've been there for a couple weeks. I am so frustrated and not very happy with myself. Sharon
dana W.
on 10/12/04 5:39 pm - fort worth, tx
/Oh yes,, yes,, i crave,,and we will our mind still wants what it use to have...and thats fine,, but once u try it,, it wont taste the same anyway.. so go ahead try it,,nibble on it.. its ok and hell they maybe what u needed to start losing again. /It funny how so things work..(((uummm))) i had my surgery on 7/29/2004 and i'm only down 48lbs as of today..but i'm ok with it.. what i look at is now i have time to firm it up b4 i have too much loose skin.. So i started the gym i go 2 times a wk and dance classes 2 nights a wk..so i shld firm up and not look to jilly... r u doing exercise? r u gettin in all water? what abt protein? i know i'm not and that maybe another reason for slow lost..we'll c. dana
Vivi *.
on 10/12/04 11:15 pm - clermont, FL
My wls was 7/27/04 I only lost 39 lbs so far and I am happy. Flavia
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/04 8:04 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
This past month has been hard for me in terms of head hunger. This week, it doesn't seem to be so bad, thankfully. I had surgery more than three weeks before you, and I'm only down 48lbs (and I'm not a lightweight). I've learned to accept that I am a slow loser, and even though I lose slowly compared to others, I could NEVER have lost nearly 50lbs in three months. It might take me a while, but I'll get to where I'm going... Pamela 352/304/135ish
Sharon M G.
on 10/13/04 10:50 am - Radcliff, Ky
Thanks to all of you who wrote back to me. Unfortunately, just about everything I've tasted still tastes good. I don't cook big meals except a couple times a week. It's just the hubby and me so that helps some. Dreading the holidays but I have a supply of splenda on hand for baking.. The people I work with have said that my shape is changing and that I have a waistline now so that makes me feel a little better too. Oh, and this morning I was down one more pound! Thanks to all of you for your support. Sharon
nocticula
on 10/13/04 11:37 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Lap Band on 07/06/04 with
I feel like that all the time and it seems I have more sugar cravings than I did before surgery. It's very frustrating, but I try not to let it get me too down. I just pick myself up and go forward. I am only down 43 lbs and 27 of those are post-op. But that's a victory nonetheless, my clothes all hang off of me
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views