I've got apic on my profile!

Vivi *.
on 10/11/04 5:40 am - clermont, FL
For the ones of you who were curious, that's ME But not for long, I do plan on being much smaller. Flavia
IrishIze
on 10/11/04 5:55 am - NJ
Flavia - you are so beautiful!! You don't even look like you have to lose weight!! Hugs, Nancy -57
Ilva K.
on 10/11/04 6:21 am - NYC, NY
you look good girl
Patima
on 10/11/04 11:30 am - GA
I so love people who have pictures in their profiles. Gives that "personal" touch. You are a pretty young lady, and am sure you have a personality to match. Patti
jcordell
on 10/11/04 1:07 pm - TX
Aye MAMI! Sup girl!? You look FINE as-is...can't imagine you could get much finer! DANG! Keep it up! Jeff
Vivi *.
on 10/11/04 2:52 pm - clermont, FL
thx, you flirt, you! So, have you been breaking hearts at the Dr.'s office latelly??
sammyglo
on 10/12/04 3:32 am - Hobart, IN
You look WONDERFUL!!! keep up the good work!
Heather M.
on 10/12/04 7:19 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
Flavia you look fantastic. It is so nice to be able to put a face with a name. It just makes you feel like you know that person that much more. Heather
Vivi *.
on 10/12/04 9:41 am - clermont, FL
Thank you everyone!! Soooooo good to hear positive and uplifting comments. This might be too much to share at this point, but my husband left me because I was "just too fat & ugly to be seen with", so to hear nice things from you all, is a ROYAL TREAT! I just wanted to let you know, what a great impact everyone here has been in my life since WLS. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Flavia
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views