Feeling Fat Today

Tanja Y
on 10/11/04 4:20 am - Wahiawa, HI
I feel so bloated and fat today. Auntie flow showed up yesterday with a vengence! UGH I hate this time of month! I upped my protein and exercise last week in the hopes of loosing more and so that I wouldn't gain this month like I did last month during my period. Hopefully I'll just even out....instead of gaining and stalling for a week the last time she visited me. I have a doctors appie this week, guess the scale will show me if any of my efforts teh last two weeks worked. ~Tanja -82#'s
bamasweetpea
on 10/11/04 4:36 am - Fayetteville, NC
Dont feel soo bad! My Aunt JUST left! I did not loose a thing either!!! Keep your head up!! Next week will be better!
jcordell
on 10/11/04 1:24 pm - TX
Man, I'm glad I don't have an Aunt Flo!!! LOL. Hang in there Tanja! You're doing AMAZING! 82 pounds gone in around 3 months? AWESOME! Good luck! Jeff
sammyglo
on 10/12/04 3:50 am - Hobart, IN
Hang in there. you're doing so great!! i do, however, understand what you are going through. my surgery was on july 19. i started at the end of july and it lasted almost 1 1/2 months. my weight loss was slow during that time. i hope with the wieght loss i will normalize. just remember how great you are doing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views