hi everyone i am just glad that i found this post

Ilva K.
on 10/10/04 5:28 am - NYC, NY
i had surgery on july 13th i started at 287 i am down to 225 do anybody know if curves is a good excersize program to join and just want to say congrats to all of us, iam so happy i found my july surgery friends, i need friends to talk to.
JulieSM
on 10/10/04 8:02 am - Hesperia, CA
Congrats on the great weight loss!!! I am a member of Curves, I have not been there since surgery, although I have a new Tony Gazelle in my living room I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Give it a try, so fun and convient Hope to see you around more now that you found us
Tara118
on 10/10/04 8:51 am - Trenton, OH
HI!! I am joining Curves tomorrow. This is breast Cancer awareness month and each Curves gives a free initial fee to anyone who has proof of having a mammogram this year. If you have had one call your local Curves and see which week their special is. (One week only). Congrats on your great weight loss. Tara 305/248/170
sradcli74
on 10/11/04 2:10 am
Welcome Ilva, Come here with any questions you have.. and congratulations on the weightloss. Teah
IrishIze
on 10/11/04 2:30 am - NJ
Hi Ilva I'm glad you found us. Awesome weight loss for you! I'm thinking about joining Curves too. I've been walking 3-4 miles a day, but as the weather gets colder, I might need to move my exercise inside. Hugs, Nancy -57
angelamassey
on 10/11/04 3:45 am - Jonesboro, GA
Hello Ilva: Yes, yes, yes....Curves is a very good place to exercise. It is not hard at all and you can definitely feel a difference.... Good Luck, Angela
bamasweetpea
on 10/11/04 4:40 am - Fayetteville, NC
I love Curves! It is very low impact but you still can tell you are working out. I really like it (no offense to the guys) because it is all women. You never have to worry about putting that extra bit of makeup on!
Ilva K.
on 10/11/04 6:19 am - NYC, NY
thank you for your post
TJ B.
on 10/11/04 12:34 pm - Texarkana, AR
I am a member of Curves. It is really great because you can increase or decrease the resistance of your workout so easily. So no matter where you are it will work for you. Tj Brown
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views