Tiny vitamins

houstondoll
on 10/9/04 1:05 pm - Houston, TX
Do any of you know of any small vitamins???? Right now I take centrum but they are huge. I split them in 1/2 but I still fear that they will get stuck.......
bunnymorris
on 10/9/04 2:13 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
My vitamins aren't tiny but pretty enjoyable. I take optisource vitamins made for bariatric patients. They are chewable (flavor of orange baby asprin without the asprin taste). I take 4 a day. They are pretty good. They also have shakes and bars. Good Luck! Bunny
JulesC
on 10/9/04 11:53 pm - Spring Hill, TN
My doc only recommends chewables. He recommends Centrum adult chewables (large orange flavored, okay but not great) or Flintstones children's chewables. I am taking the Flintstones now (2 per day) and they are grape, orange, cherry and fairly small compared to the centrum vitamins. Jules
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/04 12:42 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I take Centrum Performance, and have had no problem with them getting stuck. I don't even feel them go down. My problem is that I've ALWAYS had a problem swallowing big pills, and I dread taking them, although I dread it so much less than those nasty chewables! Pamela -48
jcordell
on 10/10/04 4:32 am - TX
My doc insists on chewables for absorption reasons. I take the Centrum chewable (with iron) twice per day. Tastes like a chalky orange...LOL, but they're certainly tolerable, and my last two blood work-ups have all been normal, so they must be working! Good luck and God bless! Jeff -75
Debra O.
on 10/10/04 7:04 am - Chino, CA
I take the gummy Bear ones, they are great, I buy a big bottle at costco.
JulieSM
on 10/10/04 8:08 am - Hesperia, CA
I take a big ol prenatel vitamin, no problem getting 6 pills down each morning. I was given the ok for pill form at 4 weeks out.
IrishIze
on 10/10/04 10:46 pm - NJ
I think Centrum makes a liquid, but I hear it's not very good tasting... I'm still taking my Flintstone chewables. I am able to get my Actigall down ok though - no more adding it to my protein drink - blech!! Hugs, Nancy -57
sradcli74
on 10/11/04 2:14 am
Hi, I was reading a post similiar to yours on the BAF forum. I believe it was Tweedybird that asked the question regarding vitamiins and someone said that centrum or some other over the counter was not adequate for post-ops. I believe they recommended some brand that you could get at walmart. Take Care
houstondoll
on 10/11/04 9:05 am - Houston, TX
Do you remember the name of the vitamin? What are u taking?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views