3 Months Post and 1/2 way to GOAL!

melissab
on 10/9/04 10:59 pm - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
Great job Jeff, you handsome devil! You go right ahead and shout to whoever can hear you! You have worked very hard to get to where you are, and your quick results have every right to get you excited! Glad to hear you are convinced that this is going to work for you! Heck, don't you see it already has? ;) I'm hitting close to my half way mark too, and a few pounds from my first goal of being under 200lbs. I wanna see the 100's again!!! I started July 28 at 270lbs, and I am now 205lbs. 65 pounds that are GONE and I vow they will NEVER be back! If I lose another 65lbs I'll be at 140lbs, which is only 5-10 lbs from my goal weight, so I guess considering a tummy tuck will reduce a few pounds at that stage, I'm pretty much exactly half way to goal too! Wow! Glad I read your post even MORE now hahahaha. Hell yeah! I'm half way too!!!! WOOHOO!! I think this deserves a dance, and I deserve one with a sinfully goodlooking fella ... so how about it Jeff? Dance with me Keep up the great work Jeff and may all your dreams come true! Melissa
jcordell
on 10/10/04 4:46 am - TX
Melissa, YOU GO GIRL! WooHoo is right! You're 1/2 way to the life you want and deserve! I read through your profile, WOW what an inspiration you are! I am so glad to hear that you're finally living again! You're obviously a very special person, and you deserve only the best! As for the dance, it would be my pleasure to enjoy the company of such a wonderful lady! Keep smiling and keep the faith, my friend! Jeff
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/10/04 6:37 am - Oxnard, CA
Jeff... Okay I'm a little slow to post, but just had too........Congratulations on your half way goal!!! That is just AWESOME!!!! And have to agree with Melissa, you are a handsome guy!!! I cant wait till I'm half way there!!! But I umm had a lot more to lose. LOL You are doing great things and are an inspiration. Going to Vegas to have some fun is one of my goals (and my hiney fitting into the plane seat lol ) .......only been there once and want to go back!! Take care!!! Keep posting and inspiring us!!! Michelle -56
JulieSM
on 10/10/04 7:53 am - Hesperia, CA
whoa whoa whoa congrats to you Jeff!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits