3 Months Post and 1/2 way to GOAL!

jcordell
on 10/9/04 5:12 am - TX
I'M NORMALLY PRETTY LAID BACK BUT I'VE GOTTA SHOUT THIS ONE, SISTERS!!! THURSDAY WAS MY 3-MONTH ANNIVERSARY, BUT I WAS OUT OF TOWN AND COULD NOT WEIGH. I GOT BACK LATE LAST NITE, AND WHEN I WEIGHED THIS MORNING, GUESS WHAT?!? 75 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!!! THAT IS 1/2 WAY TO MY GOAL OF LOSING 150 POUNDS!!! I FINALLY BELIEVE THAT THIS THING MIGHT JUST WORK FOR ME!!! THANKS TO GOD FOR BLESSING ME WITH THIS TOOL, AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT! I WISH EACH OF YOU EVERY SUCCESS ON YOUR WLS JOURNEY! GOD BLESS YOU ALL! KEEP SMILING, AND AS ALWAYS, KEEP THE FAITH! ALL THE LOVE~ JEFF -75 338/263/188
cosette
on 10/9/04 8:25 am - Tujunga, CA
Congratulations, Jeff! And what magic are you working to get such great results?? Do share with your sisters
Cassi H.
on 10/9/04 12:21 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Awesome Jeff! Congrats to my fellow Vegas LOSER!! Cassi
jcordell
on 10/10/04 4:39 am - TX
Hey Cassi! I read thru your profile...I had never heard of your doc before, even though I did a lot of research pre-op. Sounds like he did a great job! Good to know I'm not the only LOSER in Las Vegas! LOL! Keep up the good work, and God bless! Jeff -75
jcordell
on 10/10/04 4:37 am - TX
Hi Cosette! Well, I think it has something to do with not eating. LOL. I am a freak about my water, and beat myself up when I don't do 64 oz per day. Let's see...working out certainly helps. Guess that's it. Oh, plus I try to thank God daily for blessing me with this tool. And, of course, the support of all my wonderful WLS sisters certainly helps keep me motivated! Simple enough, huh? Good luck, my friend! Jeff -75
Shannon R.
on 10/9/04 1:04 pm - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations, Jeff. Every time I read your posts, I am amazed at how quickly you're losing. You're doing amazing and I bet you feel better than amazing! Keep up the great work. Best regards, Shannon
bunnymorris
on 10/9/04 2:07 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Wow! Good for you! I'm not half way yet but I did cross my legs yesterday! That's a big one I think for us girls. Jeff, you keep it up. I enjoy your messages. Have a great weekend! Love, Bunny -52
C J.
on 10/9/04 2:40 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Hurrah!!! I also made my halfway goal this week. Doesn't it feel terrific? yep, I think this is going to work! Have a great week. CJ 246/192/138
sammyglo
on 10/9/04 4:51 pm - Hobart, IN
Congrats!!!! you are doing so great!! it's time for new pics. 75 pounds is a lot!! i will reach that mark someday. keep up the good work!!
jcordell
on 10/10/04 4:42 am - TX
Shannon, Bunny, CJ and Gloria, THANK YOU for your kind words! You guys are doing AWESOME yourselves!!! Can you just imagine what we'll be chatting about this time next year....tummy tucks, exciting new lives, and how good it is to finally feel "normal"! You guys rock! Your support definitely motivates me to keep going! Keep smiling, and as always, keep the faith! Jeff -75
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views