WLM

TJ B.
on 10/8/04 11:26 am - Texarkana, AR
I am planning a garage sale for Saturday. I have one each year. It seems with a 5 and 7 yr old I am constantly trading out clothes. Well, I thought I should at least go through my closet and try to sell some of my stuff. I don't usually ever get rid of any of my stuff "just in case" I could ever get back into them. I can not believe the stack of stuff I have that can go. I am only down from a 30 to a 24 but when I also put the size 22 shorts that I am really hoping I don't need next summer, it really added up to a lot of clothes. I didn't realize I had accumulated quite that much stuff. It is a really good feeling to know I can really get rid of this stuff and know that I will NEVER need it again. By the way if anyone is looking for any clothes in those sizes let me know, maybe I can send them to you. Just had to tell someone. Thanks for listening to me ramble. LOL Tj Brown 320/261/145
Sue G.
on 10/8/04 1:44 pm - Aurora, NE
Just had to say Hi ! cuz we had our surgerys on the same day .. I'm not doing as well as most. I guess I'm what they call a slow loser. Only 38 lbs so far. The funny thing is I can really tell it on my clothes. I bought a pair of jeans a few weeks ago and they were kind of tight. I could get them on but sitting in them for very long would have been uncomfortable. I tried them on last night and they fit much better so I know I've lost but it just hasn't shown up on the scale yet. I've been tracking my eating to make sure I'm getting enough protein and I really have to watch my carbs.!! .. Sorry didn't mean to ramble.. I am happy to say I got rid of my 28/30s and now wear loose 26s so hopefully will be in 24s soon. ... Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views