Yoohoo, Pouchy...you still there?

Angela S.
on 10/12/04 9:43 am - Santa Maria, CA
RNY on 07/28/04 with
I had the same problem the other night and it really FREAKED me out! I posted on the reg. mb about it. I had eaten a whole boneless/skinless chic. breast (big) and about 1/4 c. veg. and salad and applesauce and could have eaten more. I am not down as much as you only 40#s even though I work out 3 hr. every morn. Yesterday I started writing everything down that I put into my mouth and I am measuring, 'cause I don't want to waste time with any plateaus. Angela
Angela S.
on 10/19/04 2:08 am - Santa Maria, CA
RNY on 07/28/04 with
Just wanted to say, YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!! I know what your saying about the eating too much. It has happened to me. I think it has to do with better processing as we heal. I have heard that they used to make the pouches smaller, don't know how true this is, but I know around my period I can eat alot more. I am 3 mon. out on the 28 of this mon. and I am down only 49 lbs. I understand it also has to do with the amount of time it takes you to eat. Anyway, jus****ch your clothes get looser and know you are not eating anywhere what you used to be able to eat, and that is comforting. You look marvelous darling, Angela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views