shopping...

Mitchs S.
on 10/8/04 3:17 am - Golden, CO
Morning all, I am so tired of shopping, on Wedensday evening I went to the store to get some jeans for work, well I had some 18's and they were to big, so I got some 16's and they fit perfectly. Well when I wore them to work on Thursday they were falling off, but when I tried on the 14's they were a little to tight, but I still got them on. When I started this surgery I was 28's and in less then 3 months I am in a 14!!! I feel wonderful. I hope that everyone gets to feel this way soon!! Much Love, kris -70!!!!!
kberkihiser
on 10/8/04 4:04 am - Lancaster, PA
Thats great! I am 12 weeks post op and started in a 28 pant and 4x shirt, now I am size 24 pants and 2x shirt (I carry most of my weight in my belly and bum!) My legs look great and today my coworker commented about my arms looking smaller and in my face...... That is phenominal to be in a 14 already! I so want to shop at OLD NAVY - So far I did buy one 2x shirt there and a pair of pajama pants in 2x with halloween cats all over them (actually my daughter bought them for me for my birthday!) I am trying to limit how much I buy for the same reason, I do not stay in sizes too long. I love my strechy soccer shorts that barely fit before, now I can tie and roll them up.... Some of my tshirts are to my knees now! Kristy B 306/248/165
Mitchs S.
on 10/8/04 4:21 am - Golden, CO
Way to go!!! You are doing wonderful. If you are in need of clothing just let me know I have tons of 24's and 22's and 20's I can send to you. I carry most of my weight in my middle belly. But now it is almost gone. Much Love, kris
Ann M.
on 10/8/04 4:21 am - Norwich, CT
I had my surgery in July-am down 63lbs as of this AM. Yesterday I went in my cellar and brought up the size 24s. My 26s are falling off me. I started in 30-32s! The 24s are a little snug in the waist, but have room in the seat and the legs. I anticipate that I'll be moving to 22s by the end of the month. I have all kinds of sizes in my cellar-all clothes I used to wear (some of them still have the tags on them) that I kept for "someday." Well, "someday" is here baby! I washed all the old tops and slacks and just came back from bringing them to the little thrift shop that supplies women and children. They are psyched about having plus sizes to offer their customers. I told them that there's more where that came from! Next month I'll be bringing in the jeans I wore today! I have 22s in the cellar and some 20s, after that it dribbles down to nothing-that's when I'll be stepping into Old Navy for the first time! Ann 63lbs GONE!
TJ B.
on 10/8/04 11:16 am - Texarkana, AR
Don't give up on shopping on yet. I hope it just gets better and better. I started in size 30 and am now down to 24s. luckily I have been keeping them in the closet "just in case". Not sure what I am going to do when I get past them. Buying a lot of new stuff does seem like a waste. Shucks, I guess I will just have to shopping, (just don't tell my husband). LOL Tj brown 320/261/145
sradcli74
on 10/8/04 5:59 am
Congratulations!... I had a great shopping experience this week as well, I just love the fact that my old clothes no longer fit. Keep up the good work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views