I CAN SEE MY BONES!!

Naaazah
on 10/7/04 3:51 am - Killeen, TX
I have never been small enough to see any bones in my body! Ive noticed that I have wrists now! I was so large before I couldnt even feel my wrists. Even my feet, my shoe size has gone down from a 10 to 8 1/2. My toes dont look like sausages anymore. The best part, I told my husband not to buy my wedding band until ive lost all of my weight. Im half way to my 1yr goal. Im so excited.
IrishIze
on 10/7/04 5:50 am - NJ
Shameka I know what you mean....I saw my collar bones today!! I was like, what the heck are those things?!?! LOL!!! BTW, you really are beautiful!!! Hugs, Nancy -53
Naaazah
on 10/7/04 7:12 am - Killeen, TX
Your sweet thank you! Im finnally Feeling SEXy, and BEAUTIFUL!
Gina F
on 10/7/04 6:52 am - Belton, TX
LOL I'm having fun with this one, too. In the past couple of weeks, I realized my shoulder has bones inside. And today I was leaning against a door and it hurt. I reached back there and felt bones where there used to be much more padding. I just love these discoveries!!! Hugz, Gina F.
Naaazah
on 10/7/04 7:15 am - Killeen, TX
Isnt it so cool!
sradcli74
on 10/7/04 7:49 am
Congratulations Shameka! That's great news! Keep up the good work
dana W.
on 10/8/04 10:51 pm - fort worth, tx
I know what u mean,,yesterday i was feeling my rib cage,,and i just kept touching it and rubbing on it,, my stomach with in and my ribs out...yeah isnt it funny? This is just like when new bones figure things out its like wooooooo. whats that????? keep up the good work. dana
C J.
on 10/7/04 9:34 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Congratulations! Isn't it a wierd feeling to notice bones in places you never thought about? I've noticed at night in bed that my knees are bony and hurt if they lie on each other. And my tailbone pokes out and gets sore if I sit for too l;ong! I woke up with a sore hip from sleeping in one spot for too long...jeez...fluffier was a much more comfy way to sleep!!! CJ
bunnymorris
on 10/7/04 2:12 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
I'm finding lots of bones and I love it except in the bathtub when I discovered the bones in my hip (butt) as I sat there. Not comfortable. Otherwise--loving it! Love, Bunny
Naaazah
on 10/7/04 11:49 pm - Killeen, TX
its a cool new feeling!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits