Did I dump? Does it get worse?

Vivi *.
on 10/7/04 12:21 am - clermont, FL
The weirdest thing happened during class, last night. At break, I had a small snack pack and a piece of cheese, and OMG, I dumped (I think) in about 10 minutes, I got really queasy and couldn't get up. Not trips to the bathroom though, thank the Lord! It was weird, b/c those are things I always ate before, but never together... So I guess I can't mix them up?! What's the deal with that? Anyway, I spaced out in class for about 15 minutes (fighting hard not to put my head down and fall asleep), and then I was good again. This was my third "episode" in about 2 months... Does it get any worse than that? Flavia
DramaQueenJessica
on 10/7/04 12:30 am - Wayland, MA
Thats about the extent of my dumping. Always nausea or feeling sleepy. Ive never gotten sick, okay, one time but I overate the insides of an eggroll.. not fun. So yea, you dumped.
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/04 1:34 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I've only dumped once. I didn't have any nausea, but I was VERY lightheaded, like I was on drugs or something. I was also hot but clammy, and my heart was racing. There have been times when something I ate didn't agree with me, like foods high in grease and fat. These cause me to get nauseous for a while, but eventually goes away as the food passes through my pouch. It's possible you ate too fast or too much, or maybe between the two foods, you had too much of something that doesn't sit well. Dumping generally happens when too much sugar hits the intestines...check the sugar content of your items, too! Pamela -47
Vivi *.
on 10/7/04 1:36 am - clermont, FL
Thx girls, I don' think I'll be eating those foods together again. and u are right, I may have eaten too fast... oh well, live & learn!! l
Naaazah
on 10/7/04 2:10 am - Killeen, TX
I noticed that Dairy Products make me feel that way. Sleepy, Lightheaded and Racing heart. Ive now changed the dairy I eat to Lacto-Free Milk or Soy milk. The Dairy with all that fat and glucose, does not agree with our new anatomy. The lactofree milk, Its really not bad. My daughter who is 4 cant tell the diffrence. I DONT GET THIS FEELING ANYMORE. Try it let me know what you think.! Shameka
Vivi *.
on 10/7/04 3:00 am - clermont, FL
thx, I'll!
C J.
on 10/7/04 9:31 am - Port Hueneme, CA
Sure sounds like milding dumping to me and yep it can get a whole lot worse! Glad it was a mild case, can you imagine feeling that way (or worse) for hours!?! CJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1116 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1036 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1113 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views