The stupid scale

JustHat
on 10/6/04 3:23 am - NM
My scale has been really mean to me. And, I thought we had a good relationship. I weigh at night and again in the morning. I like to wake with a good feeling. And, since the morning weight is usually less than the night weight, I usually do. But, I am trying for a big goal for me. I haven't been in the 100s for over 12 years. Three nights ago, my night weight was 199.5. I was excited since the morning weight I knew I would have finally reached my goal. Without anything to drink or eat all night, my morning weight was 200.5. OK so that sucks. And, I don't get the physics of it, but whatever. Then next night, I weighed in at 199.5 again. OK, I thought I had it this time. Nope, the next morning was 201.5. Last night, it was 198.5. I didn't even get my hopes up. And, again with no food or drink all night, it went back up to 201.5. I told the dog she could eat the scale. Michelle
Ann M.
on 10/6/04 4:16 am - Norwich, CT
LOL!! VERY FUNNY! Hang in there...maybe you need to "sneak up" on the scale, when it isn't looking... I'm sure by the end of the week you're going to be on here celebrating because you hit the lottery (weight-wise that is). Ann 62lbs GONE!
kberkihiser
on 10/6/04 4:22 am - Lancaster, PA
Mine does that too, Unfortunately the cat won't eat it like he did the beef jerkey I left sit for a few moments when I put my daughter to bed the other night! grrrr Actually last Monday I was at 252 and feeling great having lost 54 pounds, being a moron I got on the scale a few times during the week to see how I am doing and saw I gained weight, fluxuating between 2-4 lbs. Monday was my 11 week mark and I looked and it was the same as the week before 252. No loss, but no gain, so I was happy. Today I weighed and finally hit my 250 mark. 56 lost. I know I should not weigh so often, but doing so does help keep me focused. If the needle goes up it tells me to hit the protien and lquid harder! Don't be too hard on yourself, Just swear at the scale and let the dog chew it a little & hopefully in a day or 2 you will hit that goal. Kristy 306/250/165
JustHat
on 10/6/04 6:13 am - NM
Kitty jerky would have been my first thought if I found my cat had eatten mine. JK Good for you too. I know what you mean about the scale being motivational. I don't stress each weighing. So, it doesn't stress me out. But, if I don't start the day with a weigh in, I tend to not eat as well. Or at least that was the case in my former life. Now I don't have much choice in the matter. I was putting my weigh in on my profile yesterday and was shocked that I am now 10 weeks out. It was a fast 10 week. I am also sad to see the months of big lose come to an end. Although, I never had some of the big drops that some people have. I was still much happier with 8 pounds than 4. Of course, 4 pounds is better than my lowest week where I only lost 2. So, I can't complain. I just really want to hit this goal really bad. Hat
Vivi *.
on 10/6/04 12:26 pm - clermont, FL
T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!! MY STUPID SCALE IS ALWAYS ACCUSING ME OF THINGS I DID NOT DO, TOO!!!! FLAVIA
us2bfat C.
on 10/7/04 6:51 am - selden, NY
did you take off your jewelery? Stacy 232/174/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits