OK....what are you eating???

Alli G.
on 10/7/04 3:00 am - Troy, NY
Hi Nadine, I eat what ever I can, but it takes me a looooong time to eat and I work FT and go to school FT that I tend to throw up a lot, and I think it is due to my schedule and rushing! With that said : I drink 12oz skim milk daily... a few slices of american cheese, maybe a piece of deli meat with that, SF peanut butter about a TBSP, occasionally I will eat 1/2 a chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell, yoplait ultra yogart sometimes in the AM and if I am having a hard time eating, I will eat that for B, L, and D! These SF puddings in the dairy section at walmart are really good, not like the crap they sell on the shelf. I can eat 2 fried eggs at a time, but get sick when they are scrambled?!! Low sugar tropicana oj. This is not all in 1 day, and I think I do not get enough protien in, my hair is starting to fall out! Today B-2 fried eggs s-120cc oj 2 cheese+crackers from machine L- Tbsp peanut butter D- not sure.. maybe soup tonight w/ 12 oz milk Down 50lbs. 7/19/04 -10/06/04 Take care! Allison
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views