Office compliments!They noticed!!!!!!!!

Vivi *.
on 10/5/04 4:23 am - clermont, FL
Ok, I need to share, it jsut happened a few minutes ago: Well, I have been all up set because no one has noticed my loss of 36#s. Well, today I was approached by the VP AND the Senior VP of my company. Who asked me in a very respectful way if I had lost weight, "You look terrific!!! " they said, "We are so proud of you, keep up the good work!"... Aahhh....I am so happy!!!! I thought no one had noticed, but apparently, (probably b/c this firm is sooo serious) no one wanted to comment on it affraid it would be rude or unappropriate office bahaviour! Anywho... I just wanted to share this little victory with the ones who have given me so much support: YOU ALL!!!! THANK YOU!! Flávia 223/187/115 Open RNY 07/27/04 Ps: if you think I can't spell to save my life, you are probably right
Mitchs S.
on 10/5/04 8:25 am - Golden, CO
Congrats, on getting noticed. You deserve a big pat on the back! Much Love, Kris
Tara118
on 10/5/04 10:25 am - Trenton, OH
Those are the best rewards!! Congrats on the extra "pat on the back" Tara -54 305/251/170
Vivi *.
on 10/5/04 11:36 am - clermont, FL
thank you all very very very very very very very very much!! ah!!!btw, I just got back from the mall and treated myself to a new Louis Vuitton (light pink this time) I guess the guys at the store are already sick of me... Flavia
jcordell
on 10/5/04 12:50 pm - TX
Flavia, that's GREAT! Congrats on your achievement! Get used to the compliments, as I'm sure there will be MANY more to come. Jeff -72 338/266/188
bunnymorris
on 10/5/04 1:14 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
You must feel on top of the world! Those compliments really keep you going! I bet he was just asking what many were thinking. Enjoy!! Congratulations, Bunny
C J.
on 10/5/04 5:36 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
How terrific! It's always great to be noticed! LV is a great way to celebrate! CJ
bamasweetpea
on 10/6/04 12:34 am - Fayetteville, NC
Ya Know it is amazing how a compliment makes you feel!! You deserve it to! Just wait!!! When your cloths get to big to wear and you get a new outfit they are going to go crazy with them!!!!!!!
IrishIze
on 10/6/04 12:59 am - NJ
Congrats on getting noticed!!! In Weigh****chers they'd call something like that a Non Scale Victory (NSV)!!! I'm sure you'll be getting lots of compliments down the road!! Hugs, Nancy -53
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views