Tony Gazzel workout

JulieSM
on 10/5/04 2:17 am - Hesperia, CA
Anyone use this as a way of exercise? I have been terrible about walking, so for my birthday, DH bought this for me, it came yesterday and I did it this morning, WHAT A GREAT WORKOUT, I hope this will help with walking and taking the time for me...
Towanda S.
on 10/5/04 6:46 am - Somewhere in, CT
The Gazelle is an awesome machine. I love mine. I put on some music and can even close my eyes and I don't fall off! A wonderful workout. Have fun. Towanda
JulieSM
on 10/5/04 4:32 pm - Hesperia, CA
I think Tony's motivational tapes are sooo cool! I even did it a second time tonight
Tanja Y
on 10/5/04 9:10 am - Wahiawa, HI
I want one SO bad, just can't afford it right now. ~Tanja
JulieSM
on 10/5/04 4:34 pm - Hesperia, CA
I know the feeling, I wanted one for the longest time, and would watch the infamercials and would wish I could have one, they had a special for the crosstrainer gazelle for 3 payments of 54 bucks so dh jumped on it for my birthdy Good luck to you and getting one shortly, watch ebay and the papers
jcordell
on 10/5/04 12:53 pm - TX
Hi Julie, No Gazelle for me...I did however join the gym and found my nemesis is the cross trainer! OMG, I had muscles hurting I didn't even know existed. LOL. Also, I wanted to mention how PHENOMENAL you look in your photo. WOW what a difference! YOU GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF!!! Jeff -72 338/266/188
JulieSM
on 10/5/04 4:36 pm - Hesperia, CA
Jeff, I just had to laugh here, as I am awaiting tomorrow morning to see how I feel Thank you so much for the compliment, I really appriciate it!
C J.
on 10/5/04 5:34 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi Julie, I really like using the gazelle. I pop a movie into the VCR and watch for an hour...An entertaining way to exercise! CJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views