Weigh Day and misc....

Dawn is D.
on 10/4/04 11:16 am - Dayton, NJ
Hi Friends! First, let me thank all of you for pulling me through my bad slump yesterday. You have no idea how much my mood changed when I read all of your posts. You guys saved me! Well, today was weigh day and I lost another 5 lbs for a total of 66 lbs. I was so happy! I expected to gain. I have my friend too, so you know that could add a pound or two. I love how I'm feeling and I'm so glad I had this surgery. I just have to remember how I feel right now when I get down in the dumps! So, last night and today I pulled out all of my winter clothes, they are expecting a cold spell here in New Jersey, and NOTHING fit. Not one thing. Pants, blouses, suits, sweaters. There were some things in there that still had the tags on them because they were too small last year and I could not fit them. They were too big! I was overjoyed, but scared. I have NO clothes now. I was able to put together only 3 outfits! So, I have taken a half day at work tomorrow to do some shopping. It is so hard right now because I don't want to buy a lot of stuff cause I still have another 86 lbs to lose until I'm at goal. Any suggestions? Also, another personal. female question. As I mentioned above, I have my friend right now. But, it is DARK brown and not heavy. Is that normal? It has never happened before! Well buddies, talk to you all soon! Love... Dawn
Vivi *.
on 10/4/04 11:39 am - clermont, FL
Mine was like that last time around, after the 3rd day, it came in normally. Flavia
bunnymorris
on 10/4/04 12:24 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Dawn, Dawn, Dawn.....how exciting for you. You sound on top of the world! What a great idea to try on those clothes. I know you are concerned about what to replace them with but wow!! they don't fit!! That is terrific Do you have thrift stores or just get a few things from Walmart etc. to tie you over. I try to get mix and match items. (Buy one nice piece just for you--"you done good"!!!! I'm so proud of you. I was looking for your post! Take care and keep us updated. Thinking of you, Bunny
IrishIze
on 10/4/04 12:32 pm - NJ
Dawn, I'm so glad things are going better for you - 66 lbs. is so great!! I'm going to go to the local thrift store to look for things like sweaters, etc. because I just don't want to spend $$ on clothes that I'll only wear for a little while. You might want to try something like that. As far as the female question, I think sometimes that happens after surgery. Hugs, Nancy -52
C J.
on 10/4/04 5:13 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi Dawn, Glad todays a better day and WhoooHOooo on the 5#'s! I'm with everyone else on thrift stores...it's the only way to go while we are losing so fast! I have had some luck at Pennys for summer clothes at really low prices but its too early for winter clothes to be on clearance. CJ
Tara118
on 10/5/04 10:30 am - Trenton, OH
Way to go Dawn!! I also want to suggest you go to the thrift store or to a Goodwill for some clothes!! Also, Walmart has some cute and very reasonable things. Have fun shopping!!! Tara -54 305/251/170
jcordell
on 10/5/04 12:59 pm - TX
Dawn, Glad to hear that you're doing so GREAT! That's AWESOME!! As for the other question...ummmm...well....uhhhhh.... Jeff -72 338/266/188
Vivi *.
on 10/5/04 11:37 pm - clermont, FL
u kill me!! So funny how guys have so many reservations about this subject. Every time I want to get rid of my brothers, I talk about it! They fly out of the room! Flavia
bamasweetpea
on 10/6/04 12:27 am - Fayetteville, NC
That is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!! As far as the Female question. That is normal. Mine has been that way since August. Once it lasted the whole time thru and the other it only lasted a few days. ONCE AGAIN GREAT JOB!!!
melissaross75
on 10/7/04 4:39 am - Cottage Grove, MN
Mine was too this last month. It was like that at first but then became bright red as usual. One suggestion for clothing is to find a used clothing shop/consignment shop. They usually will only accept name brand clothing and won't put out things that are too worn. I'm going to need to go shopping in a couple weeks too. I had some smaller clothes saved because of course I kept saying I'd get back down there, well now most of that stuff is starting to get baggy on me too...so I might get SOME new items, but will probably try to get a couple mix and match things at the used clothes store here. Melissa - 225/175/???
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views