QUESTION

Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 10/4/04 4:41 am - MD
I have never dressed up for halloween and i have been invited to a halloween party this year i would love to ddress up but not having much luck finding plus size costumes,.... i wear size 20 jeans and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas
sradcli74
on 10/4/04 4:56 am
It depends on what you want to do, scary or nice. i've always had luck with costumes from Kmart or Walmart - most times the consutme are stretch, so you shouldn't have a problem. The other thing you could do is get stuff from around the house and make up something. And you could always do the witch thing with a black dress and witch hats are pretty cheap, let us know what you decide.
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 10/4/04 5:08 am - MD
i wanted to do something nice/sexy.. i can find alot of scary stuff plus size but the nice stuff its to small and if it stretches my fat sticks out...does anyone know what stores have plus size costumes
ErikaL
on 10/4/04 5:23 am - JAX, FL
Party City has plus sizes. Good Luck, Erika L
IrishIze
on 10/4/04 5:44 am - NJ
Once I went to the thrift store and found a really pretty flapper-type dress for about $10!! It looked great and hid a lot of my fat!! Sometimes it pays to walk through and see what you can find. Hugs, Nancy -52
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/04 6:07 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
How about checking on Ebay or Johnnie Brock's? You could probably look up some costume shops online, too, and order something. I went to a Halloween store and saw all kinds of plus size costumes...short little red riding hood dresses, maids uniforms...all that stuff which said it would fit up to a 2X. Too bad I'm not a 2X yet...
Vivi *.
on 10/4/04 6:29 am - clermont, FL
I bougth one,a couple of years ago at party city, it was snow white's even step mom. I t was really nice to be able to wear a costume and look good. Get some fake eye lashes and some heavy make up, and that's a perfect costume, it doesn't even have to be a plus size one, mine wasn't and still looked great! Flavia
Vivi *.
on 10/5/04 12:08 am - clermont, FL
I MEANT EVIL STEP MOM, NOT "EVEN"! i'M SO RETARDED!!! SORRY
Dj _.
on 10/4/04 7:32 am - Eden Prairie, MN
I saw some great costumes online. If you google halloween costumes, plus size, it'll bring up some sites....the prices aren't too bad either. Have fun. I made my costume last year...from Chicago the movie...
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views