no justification for shopping

us2bfat C.
on 10/3/04 9:07 pm - selden, NY
for me and only me i cant justify buying clothes what i do is go into the local thrift store and buy a pair of jeans that are or what i think are 2 sizes 2 small and then every 3 days or so i try them untill they fit i went from a size 20 to a 12 in 2 ½ months this surgery is beyond my wildest dreams it has helped me to change my life my eating habits and i love life today. i recently got this job at a local supermarket shopping for people that are elderly or unable to do it for themselves the funny thing is that the boss always sends me for the things that are needed or forgotten at the end of the day because i am fast i zip thru the store as if i were on roller blades i have so much energy since i have changed my life i am no longer considered to be obese just over weight now. i look forward to my appts with my surgeon he is truly my knight in shining armor and i love him i wish all a successfull journey and i keep you all in my prayers.. P.S. i picked up a new addiction SNEAKERS AND SHOES !!!!!!!!!!! Stacy 232/174/132 5'4
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/04 10:33 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I've pretty much decided that there is no point in buying any new clothes until I've stopped losing. My mom has a closet full of stuff from 22-26, and my sister has a ton of stuff from 16-20. I should be able to steal from them for a while. I also figure I might hit the Goodwill store for jeans, and I'll check on Ebay for clothing. You can find a lot of good stuff on Ebay for a really good price...sometimes people sell "lots" which have several pairs of jeans, skirts, and shirts. Oh, but how I would love to be able to pull clothes off of the skinny racks! Of course, I haven't even gone down a size yet. Too bad... Pamela 352/309/135ish
houstondoll
on 10/4/04 6:37 am - Houston, TX
Congrats to you both!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits