What Are You Going to Do?

kberkihiser
on 10/1/04 3:05 am - Lancaster, PA
Hi Everyone; Here is a question for you all, What are a few things you really look forward to doing after you lose most/ all the weight hat you could not do or do well before? Mine? 1 - tying shoes without holding my breath! 2- being a better/faster soccer player 3- I want to run 3 miles by my 1 year mark 4- I want to coach a kids soccer team - I always let my hubby do it. 5 - never worry about fitting on a roller coaster again! Kristy B 306/252/165
(deactivated member)
on 10/1/04 6:11 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
1) Have the energy and the confidence to participate in activities with my daughter, including amusement parks, swimming, and riding bikes at the park. 2) Learning to scuba dive. After I lose my first 100lbs, my mom and I are going to plan a trip to Mexico (where she learned to dive). Hopefully, it will be sometime next summer, when I should be under 250lbs. 3) Getting hit on by men who never would have given me the time of day in my pre-op life and telling them to get lost. 4) Be able to buy clothing on clearance and know that it should fit next season 5) Walk around in public without worrying that some little kid, teenager, or rude adult is going to make fun of me...especially in front of my child and husband (this happened too many times!) Pamela 352/309/135ish
SpyderS
on 10/1/04 10:08 am - Swedesboro, NJ
I want to be - and stay - on top all night. Spyder -55.5
Vivi *.
on 10/1/04 12:05 pm - clermont, FL
ok, I may sound messed up, but I really wanna be able to hold my head up high and feel good in my own skin at my daughter's school play, when my ex walks in with his barely-legal-blond size 2 girlfriend! The last time that happened I left before the lights were on and I cried all the way home... I don't ever wanna feel like that again.
dana W.
on 10/1/04 10:10 pm - fort worth, tx
ooooooooooooh wwwweeeeeeeeeee!!! What i wld do,,, 1. cross my legs... 2.. find a pair of boats that will fit my calfs... 3.. learn to jog.. 4.. and buy clothes without trying them on kknowing they will fit...
IrishIze
on 10/1/04 10:23 pm - NJ
There's so many things I want to do and have not done them because I was so uncomfortable in my own skin or was just physically unable. I want to: Swim! Jog Have a closet full of clothes with no X's on the size label Not have to worry about fitting into a booth at a restaurant Learn Irish dancing - not a lot, just a few reels or something Get off the couch and live my life to the fullest!! Hugs, Nancy -51
melissab
on 10/1/04 11:05 pm - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
I want to be able to do the things I used to do such as white water rafting and rock climbing and hiking. I can't wait until I never need to enter a plus sized store in my life. I want to be able to walk into any woman's clothing store that has a sale on and be able to try on anything I want because they all carry my size. I want to be able to buy a winter coat that will fit me the following year and that won't make me look more and more like the Pillsbury Dough Girl! I want to go running with my son when he is training for his cross country running team ... and I want to BEAT him Melissa
alli E.
on 10/2/04 2:44 am - CA
1) Be able to cross my legs 2) Not pull out on my shirt (soo it looks baggy to hide my ROLLS) 3) My BF can pick me up 4) Shop at regular stores 5) Have MORE energy 6) Go on Hikes/OUTDOOR adventures-- rock climbing!!! 7) Paint my own toenails 8) Feel more secure with my body and image 9) Be able to go running or jogging outside without feeling embarrassed 10) Take a bath so that the WATER covers my HUGE mountain of a tummy!!!!! Alice W. 256/225/208/ ~~~135 I am almost in the 100's wahoo and down 50lbs (in 2 lbs)!!!
jcordell
on 10/2/04 2:36 pm - TX
When I'm at goal I plan on quitting my job, selling my house, and doing whatever the heck I feel like! Probably traveling the world, including Europe, South America, Asia and so on. I want to recapture some of the fun and adventure I missed out on all these years of being fat. I hope you all pursue your dreams and follow your hearts when you reach your goals. God bless! -Jeff
Vivi *.
on 10/3/04 7:56 am - clermont, FL
Jeff, any time you want to go to Brazil, let me know!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views