Weight loss??

JulesC
on 10/1/04 9:27 am - Spring Hill, TN
My surgery was 7/27 and as of last Monday I had lost 43 lbs when I went to the doctor's office. I want to get to 50, which is a first mini-goal. Then I want to be under 200 by Thanksgiving. If I am, I am going to eat what I want that one day, protein be damned!! Jules
SpyderS
on 10/1/04 10:04 am - Swedesboro, NJ
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... I have lost 55.5 pounds from July 14. Get this... I weigh myself last Sunday (I post the Sunday Weekly weighin on the main page). It helps to stay sane if you only weigh once a week. I should take my own advice! I am at 301.5!!!!!!! Finally, I think I just might go under 300 pounds. Now today, I was passing by the scale and jumped on.. 304.5 Manoman, I thought I was gonna cry. I looked down at the scale and called it the four letter word and many other foul, insulting words over and over again until I felt satisifed I have given the scale a tounge lashing to remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spyder 357/301.5 (((I go by my Sunday weight, until I weigh again on Sunday.))
Tanja Y
on 10/1/04 2:20 pm - Wahiawa, HI
I weighed in today at the nutrition clinic and I've lost 10 pounds in the last two weeks! That's a grand total of 82 pounds. I don't own a scale so I don't get to weight very often......meant to buy one today but the kids distracted me with new shoes and halloween costumes. Last month I went two weeks without loosing a pound; so it was nice to see the scale go down again. ~Tanja
lily K.
on 10/1/04 9:49 pm - brockton, MA
dear carrie, i had my surgery on 7/6 and btw pre and post op have lost about 60 lbs(about 50 post) so i am right about where you are but i have gone from a too tight size 22 jeans to a size 16 (i tried on the other day to see when they would fit, well lo and behold they fit NOW and no fat rolls hanging over the waist, thank god for a little bit of lycra!!) i plateau now more than before, try to weigh only once a week and that helps best of luck to you on your journey lilykate
IrishIze
on 10/2/04 2:11 am - NJ
Looks like we're all in the same general area. I'm down 51 lbs. since 7/19. I've hit a plateau or two, and then upped my calories and protein and started to lose again. I'm walking about 3-4 miles a day (2 separate walks), but once the bad weather comes, I'm thinking of joining Curves too. Hugs, Nancy -51
alli E.
on 10/2/04 2:48 am - CA
I have only lost 48 lbs! Sooo you are right on track! I am almost at 50 lbs! And in the 100's WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Alice W 256/225/208/~~~135
Lalocaweta
on 10/2/04 7:44 am - Spicewood, TX
I had surgery on 7/15 and as of today, going in at 260 pounds- I weigh 198 pounds as of today. I have NOT exercised - I admit it. I have eaten foods that are not very good for me. I have consumed alcoholic beverages. (Going to do so again tonight as today is my birthday!!!) Have faith and you will continue to lose the weight...Your body will lose at the rate which is right for it. Anne
MikeB
on 10/4/04 1:16 am - Pottstown, PA
Everyone loses at different rates. Depending on how heavy you are when you have surgery will also determine how fast it comes off. I was 527lbs the morning of surgery on 9/17 I was 437lbs. I got the doctor on Friday to find out what my official 3 month loss is. Any weight loss is good don't get discouraged if it doesn't come off as fast as someone elses. We're all different. Good luck to you.Mike
bamasweetpea
on 10/4/04 2:16 am - Fayetteville, NC
Thank you all sooo much for the encourgement. It means alot!!! It also looks like it is Congrats to ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!
cindy m.
on 10/4/04 2:40 am - Trenton, MO
I have lost 58 lbs as of today. My surgery was 7/13/04. My staring weight was 352 my weight today is 294. You are doing really great yourself!!!!! I go thru plateaus then loose then a plateau..........and so on. Take care ~Cindy~
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views