Weight loss??

bamasweetpea
on 10/1/04 12:38 am - Fayetteville, NC
I was wondering if loosing right at 50 pounds is about what is normal. I hit a Plateau two weeks out and for about two weeks. I started Curves on July 28th and I have been going every since. I have been worried about me not loosing the weight fast enough.
ileanak
on 10/1/04 12:42 am - San Antonio, TX
Well, I had surgery about 6 days after you, and I am at a 48.6 lb loss. I still have plateau's every couple of weeks, but it seems like we are on the same level... Good luck!
bamasweetpea
on 10/1/04 12:49 am - Fayetteville, NC
Thanks that makes me feel better. I thought that I was really far behind everyone else and that I was doing something wrong.
dana W.
on 10/1/04 10:13 pm - fort worth, tx
I think everyone is abt the same...i've only lost 40 since 7/29/04 so i think it happens to everyone ,,, at least i hope thats the way it goes.. Just keep working at it... i no i will,,,i'm drinking a protein drink now trying to mk sure i get in at least 66grms a day.
kberkihiser
on 10/1/04 2:46 am - Lancaster, PA
Don't be too hard on yourself. One side effect of regular exersize is building and firming muscle, which is heaver than fat. So you may be losing fat and gaining muscle. I so need to get back to the gym, I had bronchitis last week and could not go, this weekend I am going to be hurting in my soccer game! We all lose at our own pace, Maybe you want to add more protien and see if that helps jump start ya again. Kristy 306/252/165
Kathy P.
on 10/1/04 3:59 am - AZ
I think your doing great I have lost about 60 since the 22 of july. Just going to the gym and walking in the water due to knee problems. Keep up the good work. Kathy
Denise Johnson
on 10/1/04 4:17 am - Whiteman AFB, MO
Hi Carrie, I have lost 50 lbs. since surgery on 7/12. I would say by looking at the other replies that we are doing just fine. . I was thinking that I was behind too, but it seems that people who have had surgery in the first couple of weeks of July are about the same in weightloss, so I feel okay now. Have a good day!!! Denise
-Lori-
on 10/1/04 4:38 am - Bay Area, CA
Im only at -46 pounds (7/15/04). I have got to start working out !! I just dont have the time ! I feel soooo bad !!
Deejay
on 10/1/04 4:55 am - Sparks, NV
I'm at -48lbs and surgery on 7/19. I feel like I'm losing slow too. I always go a week without a loss or maybe 1lb and then the following week I'll lose 4-5lbs and then a no loss week again. Its weird.
(deactivated member)
on 10/1/04 5:59 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I've only lost about 2lbs the last two weeks. Not quite a plateau, but it might keep me from reaching my 3 months out goal of 50lbs. I'm stuck in the 42-43 range right now, and I only have 4 days until my next follow-up. Looks like the majority of us are hovering right around that 50 mark, give or take a few. Sounds good to me! Congrats, everyone! Pamela 352/309/135ish
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views