A moment in the sun....

ileanak
on 9/30/04 11:44 pm - San Antonio, TX
Ok, I am normally too embarassed to say these kinds of things to any one... but you all aren't just anyone! I work in a hospital and normally I walk around quite a bit. Well, all of a sudden I am noticing men catching my eye, and saying hello, holding doors, and in general watching me. Now, I normally would say, "how shallow, they didn't notice before..." But I can't help it! It feels good! LOL Good luck to all !! Ileana - 48.6 lbs (282/233.4/150)
kberkihiser
on 10/1/04 2:58 am - Lancaster, PA
Don't ya love that! I am noticing that more too! Strange guys come up and start conversations for no good reason. etc. etc. I think we all kind of hide in our shells while we are overweight. i just started wearing makeup on a regular basis again. Wearing my hear down more often. Mainly, it is nice to be noticed as being a person and not blending in with the nearest wall anymore! Kristy 306/252/165
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/1/04 3:37 am - Oxnard, CA
It is a great feeling!! The other day in Walmart, I had my hands full and dropped something. This guy came up behind me and said I'll get it. He picked it up and smiled at me. That would've never happened before! Then of course my atm story from last week.
jcordell
on 10/3/04 2:57 am - TX
If you ladies enjoy the attention you're receiving from your external appearance, imagine if these guys only knew how beautiful each of you were inside as well! Enjoy these moments in the sun...you've worked hard for them, and you deserve every one you get! All the love, Jeff -71 338/267/188
Vivi *.
on 10/3/04 11:18 am - clermont, FL
I noticed it too!!!! Today I went to buy new horse back riding boots and some other equipment and the guy who owns the store was being "extra" helpful. He even walked me to the door and asked me where I was taking lessons... I answered and He said he knew those people at the stables and that I was to say "hi" to them, blah blah blah... Then he asked me where I was from (catching a little accent probably) and small talk here and there... Anyway, I didn't realized what had just happened till I got home!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views