Made a mini goal!

C J.
on 9/29/04 4:47 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Congratulations Nancy! That is so terrific, I know just how you feel!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! CJ
cindy m.
on 9/30/04 1:16 am - Trenton, MO
FANTASTIC!!!! Your in the fabulous fifties!!!! Hugs ~Cindy~ -54
JulesC
on 9/30/04 2:36 am - Spring Hill, TN
I have lost 43 so far, so I am trying to catch up to you! Neat that you can now take the stairs and that a size 14 fit you in the suit. BTW, congrats to your son. Have a great rest of the day, and good luck on the rest of your journey. Jules
vhall99
on 9/30/04 4:08 am - Conyers, GA
HI CJ: Any suggestions or advice on how you lost so much so soon? what does an average days worth of meals look like for you?..how much protein do you get in a day and how to you get it from food or shakes?..just curious , I see that you were a light weight and to loose that much that fast is fantastic..would like to see if anything you tried will help boost my plateau. Thanks! Valerie
C J.
on 9/30/04 5:12 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Hi Valerie, A typical day for me starts a lot later then it does for most folks! I usually get up around 1030 since I work the 3 to midnight. I futz around for a while then grab a bottle of Propel and get on my Gazelle Glider for an hour. I'm also starting to lift small weights 2-3#s. Then I have a protein shake, 30 grams protein and 180 calories and 16 ozs water. If I don't have a shake I eat Kashi GOLean Crunch cereal with NF milk. I also like this cereal for a snack. On my way to work (2pm), I eat a small snack, either a protein bar or some cheese or some sunflower seeds. At work I sip on Propel to try and get all my fluids in, I usually get close to 64ozs but rarely make it over! Then around 630pm I have dinner, a couple of ounces of tuna with LF mayo or a couple of ounces of chicken with cheese, salsa and LF sourcream. Around 9pm I have a snack of cheese and crackers and continue with the Propel. When I get home, around 1230 am I usually have a snack of tuna, or chicken, or leftovers from my families dinner. On my days off, I eat whatever meat my family is having along with a veggie. I can only eat 1 to 3 ozs at a time so all of my "meals" are really small. My diet is sadly lacking in fruits and veggies so I make sure I take a vitamin everyday as well as calcuim, iron and B12. I haven't figured out the calories but I'm guessing I'm between 600 and 800 a day. I'm getting about 80 grams of protein in. I don't worry about carbs because I can't eat most carb foods and still get my protein in. I hope this info helps...not everyday is this good but this is a fairly standard pattern for me. Let me know if you have any questions, CJ
Tara118
on 9/30/04 12:36 pm - Trenton, OH
I hit the 50 lb mark too!!!! WooHoo!!! Tara 305/255/170
C J.
on 9/30/04 4:52 pm - Port Hueneme, CA
Congratulations Tara! it's such a great feeling. CJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views