Need a yummy protein drink...

Mitchs S.
on 9/27/04 5:15 am - Golden, CO
Hi all, I am in need of a yummy protein mix/smoothy drink. I was just wondering if any of my fellow July-babies had any suggestions? I have French Vanilla and Chocolate Carmel protein powders but want to know how to make them taste better. Any ideas?? Much Love,
IrishIze
on 9/27/04 6:12 am - NJ
I don't know if there is such a thing as a yummy protein drink!! I mix my Isopure 0 Carb Creamy Vanilla or Pineapple Banana in with Carb Countdown yogurt smoothies. Lots of protein and thick and creamy. I also have used chocolate Carb Countdown milk - although not with the Pineapple Banana!! Hugs, Nancy -48
joniliz2
on 9/27/04 9:44 am - NORTH HAVEN, CT
RNY on 07/02/04 with
I love MY protein drink. I mix 1.5 cups of Carb Countdown Skimmed milk with 4oz of Carb Countdown Chocolate milk...I add SF coffee syrup..from Vitalady.com---and 1/3 of GNC designer whey protein pwder...30 g of protein..and a great breakfast! Joanie
STACEYJ
on 9/27/04 2:43 pm - Auburn, WA
Hi - I would suggest Syntec Nectar, it's sugar free with 90 calories per scoop. I use a scoop and a half for 34.5 protein grams. I like the Fuzzy Navel and Roadside Lemonade for flavors. I went to Vitalady.com and ordered samples first to try them. I hope you can find something you like! Stacey
jcordell
on 9/27/04 3:32 pm - TX
Well, considering I have NO culinary skills whatsoever, I had to go with the pre-made stuff. However, I can say that the Slimfast Protein Shakes (vanilla or chocolate) are good, and have 20 g. If you wanted to get creative, you could add some other ingredients, but for me, that would be impossible. This is a guy who can't even boil water without messing it up! Good luck, hope you find something that you like! -Jeff RNY 7/7/4 338/269/188
laura L.
on 9/28/04 4:53 am - Longview, TX
I have tr ied every sample from VITALADY's and Susan Marie Lench at www.bariatriceating.com ****and bar none**** the very best protein drink is IDS-Vanilla-Cinnamon- if a cinnamon roll came in liquid form it would taste like this. I use to choke down breakfast protein drinks, but this is something to look forward to.
Patricia D.
on 9/28/04 10:39 am - Plattsmouth, Ne
Orange extract or coconut extract flavorings from seasoning shelf make great additions, only takes 4-5 drops and then add some crushed ice and shake and you have a great drink without a whole lot of effort either.
kknute
on 9/29/04 10:27 am - COTTONWOOD, MN
my favorites are the atkins shakes--they have 20 grams of protein,little carbs and they taste good! kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views