Hallelujah! The scales have moved!

Monna W.
on 9/27/04 2:04 am - Susanville, CA
Thanks to all of you for your wonderful suggestions about getting off my long-lasting plateau. I was getting so discouraged. Since increasing my protein to at least 70 grams a day, I have lost each day. I am almost to my first mini-goal of losing 60 lbs by my 3 month mark. I am so happy. Monna
IrishIze
on 9/27/04 2:17 am - NJ
Way to go, Monna - that's what worked for me too! It's a great feeling when the scales starts to move after a weight stall. Hope all continues to go well for you - 60 lbs.!!! that's fantastic!! Hugs, Nancy -48
ijennings
on 9/27/04 3:42 am - tamarac, FL
what have you started eating to make the scale move.
Monna W.
on 9/28/04 1:45 am - Susanville, CA
Because I am never hungry, I drink 3 protein shakes/day, each 20 gram protein, eat a couple pieces of cheese, and at dinner have 2-3 oz of lean meat, 1/4 cup of some vegetable, at bedtime a snack of 10 almonds.
jcordell
on 9/27/04 3:27 pm - TX
Monna, that is GREAT news! I was on a freaking plateau for a week, and I know it's because I wasn't eating enough. I went shopping yesterday, and hopefully bought some stuff to help me break this plateau! We'll find out tomorrow if the scales move, but today here is what I had: B Slimfast Protein Shake 20g L Slimfast Protein Bar 16g D 2 oz hamburger, 1 oz cheese, 4 peanutbutter crackers 14g S .25 oz jerky 2g TOTAL: 52 g, about 3 times what I have been getting And....drum roll please....64 ounces of water! Here's to everyone's protein and water success! Keep smiling and keep the faith! -Jeff RNY 7/7/4 338/269/188
Monna W.
on 9/28/04 1:47 am - Susanville, CA
I can't eat the SlimFast products because most of them are so high in sugar and/or fat. Good for you. I have been watching your progress and you are doing so well. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views