What's your exercise regimen?

sradcli74
on 9/27/04 12:45 am
Monday, Wednesday, Friday ---20 Minutes Cardio, 20 Minutes of Arm/Leg Machines Tuesday/Thursday 30 Minute Cycling Class Sat/Sun - Gazalle 20 Minutes
ileanak
on 9/27/04 12:53 am - San Antonio, TX
My surgeon won't let me work with weights until mid October. until then, I am using the elliptical machine 6 days a week, interval setting for 45 - 60 minutes (3-4 miles). Every so often I also swim, and I use an exercise ball to do some exercise at home a few nights a week. Good luck to everyone!
IrishIze
on 9/27/04 1:07 am - NJ
I walk 3-4 miles a day, every day. I split it out over 1.5 - 2 miles each in the morning and evening. I can really feel my stamina building up. I am lucky that I have a gym at work, so when the weather gets bad, I can walk on the treadmill. I'm hoping to start on weight training soon. I am using the balls from the Walk Away the Pounds program when I sit and watch TV or something. Hope to get the upper arms toned a bit!! Hugs, Nancy -48
Ann M.
on 9/27/04 2:22 am - Norwich, CT
I walk an hour every other day (3.6 miles) with my dog. On the in-between days I lift weights in my cellar. I have a treadmill and Nordic Trak xcountry machine for bad weather days. I am also doing 2x's daily exercises for my back as prescribed by my physical therapist. I recently started golf lessons (I golf, but never had lessons) and have been going to hit buckets of balls for practice. Next to come out of the cellar will be the mountain bike-then I'm going to ride through the woods and around a reservoir that is near my house...4.5 miles round-trip. I'm loving how much energy I have, how my wind has improved and how my muscles are beginning to tone up (and show!) Ann 314/255/150
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/04 5:18 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Monday/Wednesday/Friday: Treadmill 30 minutes. SOMETIMES I also lift weights Tuesday/Thursday: Varies. Sometimes nothing, sometimes walking 30 minutes, sometimes swimming. Saturday'Sunday: Whatever I do for fun that is physical, whether it's shopping, yard work or cleaning, or walking around the zoo or other fun place. Once my home treadmill will hold me (275lb limit), I plan to walk every day. Right now, I go to the gym. I really get bored with exercise, so 30 minutes a day is about my max. Pamela 352/310/135ish
Deejay
on 9/27/04 10:12 am - Sparks, NV
I go to Curves 4 days a week and chase my 3yr old triplets around the rest of the time. haha
TweedyBird
on 9/27/04 12:22 pm - Somewhere, AR
Monday, Wednesday, Friday--30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical machine, 15 minutes on the stairs from hell, and 20 minute mid-section workout (cruches, mid back, situps with weighted ball). Tuesday and Thursday workout with trainer (Tuesday's upper body workout with weights and mid-section workout. Thursday's lower body workout with weights and mid-section workout.) Sat. Rest....Rest....Rest! Sun. 20 minutes of cardio
Lalocaweta
on 9/27/04 1:31 pm - Spicewood, TX
Monday through Friday - Walk up and down the halls of a high school for at risk youth at least 2 hours a day....Looking for students on my caseload who are either skipping class, under the influence, or - my favorite - doing great and need a reminder of how wonderful they are. Saturday and Sunday - Housework.... I need to do more...But mental fatigue prevents it!!! Anne 260/198/150
jcordell
on 9/27/04 3:21 pm - TX
Well, I was pretty boring--walking and jogging around the neighborhood at least every other day. But today, I finally bit the bullet and joined the gym! Las Vegas Athletic Club will be my new exercise habitat. I will have a personal trainer for one hour/week the first month, then 1 hour/month each month thereafter. Can't wait to expand my regimen and start building some muscle! Good luck you guys! Keep up the great work! -Jeff RNY 7/7/4 338/269/188
heather_y
on 9/29/04 2:35 am - Goldsboro, NC
Boy do I need to get some more exercise !!! I MIGHT walk 30 mins. 3 times a week !
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1114 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views