Loss & can't see a difference?

DeniseV
on 9/26/04 10:29 am - NH
Hi Angela! I am not a July surgery girl, but I saw your post and I had to reply. You and I have very, very similiar stats. I am 5'3 (they actually say I am 5'2 and 1/4, but I say 5'3! LOL). My weight the day of surgery was 232 lbs. I am now six weeks post op and have lost 28 lbs. I think you and I are in the same boat as far as losing because our BMI's were low. We will get there, though! And I have to say that you are so pretty! I went to your website and sweetie, I promise you that you can definitely see the difference!!!! I posted a six week post up pic on my profile next to my pre-op face pic and asked people what they thought. Many said they see the difference which is great, but I suppose I should post some body shots. People at work and my family say they see it and swear they notice it big time, but sometimes I do wonder if they are just saying it to make me feel better? Anyway, you look great and we will get to our goals! I know it! Hugs, Denise
Shrinking-Violet
on 9/26/04 12:24 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Denise I responded to you directly. Check your email :D
alli E.
on 9/26/04 1:32 pm - CA
I CANT TELL EITHER!!!!!!!!!!! TONS of people tell me they can tell... I cant! It sucks tooo! I know the scale is going down and it is just not showing.... I wish I could--- I am 4 lbs away from being down 50lbs and people have said it takes at least 50 lbs to see a difference (YOURSELF) because you see your body all the time-! I just cant tell! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
houstondoll
on 9/27/04 12:23 pm - Houston, TX
Ladies, Thanks for your reply's. I guess I really do need to work on the mental imaging-I am doing. I have taken pictures and compared them adn I still couldn't see a thing. I think its because I have soooo much to lose. Since this morning (and we all know it can go up a bit ) I have lost 51 pounds...and MAYBE 2 jean sizes down.... But my stomach-Breast- Did I mention stomach is just as big as they were when I was 51 pounds heavier... I know it'll change.... I hope soon
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views